Monday, November 14, 2005
hmm, i was searching for a niice domain
when i came across something
ermm
'What your name says about you?' thing
M Success comes easily to you.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
D You have trouble trusting people.
Y You cause a lot of trouble.
m; ermm, i dont think so lehh -__-
i; heehee, guess so(:
n; i like to work?? O.O ya, i wanna break XDXDXD
d; really mehh? i seem to trust everyone...
y; WHO SAY??????
now for nicknames...
M Success comes easily to you.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
Z You're always fighting with someone.
z; ehe. really mehh? =P
M Success comes easily to you.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
Z You're always fighting with someone.
U You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
u; CHEHH, WHERE GOT??? -___-;;;
wanna know what your name means?
go here --> http://never-silent.net/you/namehuh.php
^-^
who's going/not going on 3rd december~?
tag me keiz?(:
7:38 PM