Tuesday, December 13, 2005
heehee, got this from sophie's blog!(:
copied it via the source thing
cuz isabelle's blog didnt allow me to view the source(x
the one in bold applies to me, extra info in italics =D
I have a cell phone.
I have friends that use me.
I am an only child. oh how i WISH. -.-;
I love dangly earrings. no ear holes, how to wear earrings??
I love cold weather. sometimes i love it, sometimes i hate it(:
I have shot a gun before. if it's for fun, it's okay. if it's gonna be used to murder ppl, that's such a stupid way of killing ppl! LEARN FROM SPIRAL!!! ;D
I'm obsessed with the computer.
I can't live without music.
I have no tolerance of ignorant people. depends too~ *shrugs*
I've been to five other countries before. does the many states in USA count?
I have ridden on a motorcycle before.
I'll be in this town forever. *shrugs*
I get annoyed easily.
I eventually want kids.
I have neat handwriting. HEE.
I have more than a few horrible moments.
I am addicted to chocolate. DARK CHOC!!!! ^__^
I am an athesist.
I love airplane rides. and i miss those a LOT!! T__T
I love taking pictures. it's so fun to catch someone doing something so FUNNY!(:
I can be mean when I want to.
My parents care about my grades.
One of my best friends is a guy.
I have way too many wallets.
I am easy to talk to.
I'm obsessed with lip gloss.
I would never eat raw fish. i hate sushi you know.
I cry easily.
I hate it when people are late. *pokes VIP*
I procrastinate.
I love winter. depends, after all, i miss the snow!):
I have too many clothes for my drawer/closet.
I love to sleep.
I wish I were smarter.
I'm afraid of flying. it'll be so cool to be able to fly!((:
I hate drama.
I bite my nails.
I have been on an 8-hour drive. when i was in USA, my dad drove from our house all the way to disneyland USA! O__O;;;
I never fight with my parents.
I love the beach.
I have never had the chicken pox.
I have gone out in public in my pajamas.
I can't control my emotions.
I have a best friend. i would like to say best friendS bahh...
I have moved more than once.
I truly love my friends.
I have braces.
I have never broken a bone. i broke a FISH bone!! =D
I hate my computer. *cough* i think i only might hate the programs on my comp... -__-
I love guys that play the drums.
I state the obvious.
I'm a happy person.
I love to dance.
I love to sing.
I love to clean my room. I JUST CLEANED MY ROOM AND I DIDNT HAVE A GOOD TIME.
I tend to get jealous easily.
I love cute underwear. that's like utterly gross.
I love night better than day.
I don't like to study for tests.
I have been on the phone for over 5 hours. i wish... ;D
I am too forgiving. should i bold this?? XDXDXD
I have horrible sense of direction.
I miss elementary school. OH YOU BET I DO!!!!!!
I'm a daddy's girl.
I love to sew.
My eye colour changes.
I need to see a therapist.
I played on a girls sports team.
I become stressed easily.
I hate/detest liars.
I love the smell of rain.
I love my family.
I hate needles.
I'm a perfectionist.
I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
I hate the feeling of failure.
I have friends in other countries.
I know how to cook. heeheehee(x
I can be quite selfish.
At times, I still act like a little kid. LOOK! I ADMITTED IT!!
I have food allergies. i will NEVER EVER touch anything spicy.
I love to read.
I wish I were more motivated for school.
I love getting stuff in the mail. as in, mailbox, not INBOX.
I have problems with letting go of old feelings.
I hate being alone.
I love summer.
I love the weekends.
I love black eyeliner.
I think I'm a looker.
I type with one hand. ...when im eating something
I live in a one-storey house.
I have never road on an underground subway.
I wear makeup.
I can't swim.
I have bed memories. who doesnt anyway???
I go to church.
I hate cheerleaders.
I usually get what I want.
I have been on stage before.
I love roller coasters. YES!!!! THEY ROCK!!!
No one knows my full story of my life.
I am close to my parents.
I sing in the shower.
I don't have a curfew.
done! was that lame? XDXDXD
just a random fact: VIOLENCE IS NOT A SIGN OF PREGNANCY
if it was, i think all the bombers, murderers etc are pregnant...
=_____=;;;;;
1:58 PM