Sunday, January 01, 2006
FIRST POST OF THE YEAR!!!!
WHEE~~~ XDXDXD
wahaha
thanks to all who wished me Happy New Year on my taggy
a few ppl did wish me that via sms! ^-^
shall list them out, according to time:
- Debbie
- Algy
- Jessica Sng
- Casandra
- Yi Yi (my aunt ^__^)
wahaha, debbie, you ARE the first one! XD
ohh, and here are some random facts:
1. The last person I spoke to on the phone on 311205 was Jaslin Koh Hui Wen. The duration of the call was about 1hour, with me being her 'piano tutor who is under-paid' and giving comments on her pieces and her scales, lol! ((it was FUN! =D))
2. I woke up at 10.50 on the first morning of 2006.
3. Sis and I played 3 games of UNO, one game of which stretched from 2005-2006. I won 1/3 which is like DAMN pathetic. -___-;;;;;
4. The first person to send me an instant message in 2006 was Algy, telling me to go read her blog.
5. The first person I sent an instant message to was Algy, LOL! XD
6. The first person whom I smsed in 2006 was Jessica Sng.
7. The first stupid, idiotic, retarded and blur thing which I did in 2006 was to switch on the toilet light when I wanted to go brush my teeth this morning. ((I WAS STILL TIRED MAHH! NOT SOBER YET!!!! -___-;;;;;;))
8. The last person I smsed in 2006 was my aunt.
9. The Sky Symphony Countdown thingy was the last thing in 2005 and first thing in 2006 that I watched on TV. Not worth it, I didnt like the performances.
10. The last person whom I chatted to over msn in 2005 was Aby.
11. The last three people I called in 2005 was Jaslin Koh, Aby & Jun2.
12. The last thank I received in 2005 was from Jaslin Koh.
13. The last present I received in 2005 was from VIP.
14. The last manga I read in 2005 was 'There Beyond the Beyond book 1 [english]'.
15. The first game my sister played in 2006 was Maple Story, and she said she was killing those monkeys, but whatever.
16. The last book I was *reading* ((that means not finished)) in 2005 was 'Mates, Dates and Diamond Destiny', I think. Random fact, I don't like the cover cuz it looks pinkish. But what did you know? I still borrowed it.
17. The last url that I edited in my links in 2005 was Aby's.
18. LAST THING: I STILL HAVENT FINISHED MY HOMEWORK. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ENGLISH SUMMARY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, BYE! XDXDXD
11:59 AM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.