Wednesday, March 08, 2006
spammers, quit spamming!
and you expect me to believe that's really GOH SER MING
sheesh ._.
anyway, literature common test is gonna scare us all
GWS was pissed with the class
GAH.
have to really mug for CID test -.-;
i love the book
but i hate it when it has to be made into a test .__.
today had a practise for NAPFA
surprised myself by doing 31 sit ups
shocked myself by jumping 170cm for standing broad jump
disappointed myself by stretching 35cm ONLY for sit & reach
._.;
and tomorrow have Dance Test
not really scary i guess
and tomorrow have PBL
ditto t
omorrow have Band
ditto!
got tagged by kaiqi, GAH.
Seven things to do before I die:
-Try to do 3 Pure Sciences and HCL next year
-Get to see old classmates again, no matter how retarded they are ._.
-Pass Grade 8 for piano
-Successfully be able to play confusing running notes on the flute
-Be more pro in Photoshop, ImageReady etc
-Meet Ayu-chan live? (x
-Go to VIP's funeral ^-^
Seven things I say:
-Yo
-WhateveRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
-WAHH SEHH.
-ERMM.
-Like duh YEAH.
-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-You're SO stupid/idiotic/retarded/BLUR!
Seven books I love:
-Time Windows; Kathryn Reiss
-Pale Phoenix; Kathryn Reiss
-Sweet Miss Honeywell's Revenge; Kathryn Reiss
-Paperquake; Kathryn Reiss
-Paint by Magic; Kathryn Reiss
-Balloon House; Brian Keaney
-Jacob's Ladder; Brian Keaney
-SPIRAL MANGA!!!!!!!! ^___^
Seven movies I love:
-Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1
-Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2
-The Chronicles of Narnia: The Witch, The Lion And The Wardrobe
-The Princess Diaries
-SPIRITED AWAY
-When A Stranger Calls! (I WANT TO WATCH!!!!)
-Finding Nemo? /:
Seven people to tag:
-Aby
-Algy
-Debbie
-Fiona
-Kelly
-Kyna
-Melissa
byebye everybody.
5:49 PM