Saturday, May 13, 2006
Bored as usual, snatched this from Aby's blog.
Name 20 ppl you can think of at the top of your head.
Don't read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
I shan't tag anyone, but if anyone wants to do this, that's fine with me HAHA
1. Aby
2. Algy
3. Ina-san
4. Izan
5. YingTing
6. VIP
7. Jaslin Koh
8. Jun2
9. Kaiqi
10. Teryne
11. Nadia
12. Karmen
13. SuiYing
14. ZhenYu
15. Emily
16. Kyna
17. JiaYu
18. Akemi
19. Hiromi
20. Fiona
How did you meet 14?
She's my flute senior, but she's shorter than me and she looks like a Sec One and she's idiotic. ^^
What would you do if you never met 1?
I wouldn't have watched 'When A Stranger Calls' AHAHAHAHA.
What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Hah both of them never met before hahahaha. ^^; But I think they would get along well, if they dated AS FRIENDS.
Did you ever liked 19 before?
She's my dear friend (:
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Don't really think so ^^; COUPLE MEANS FRIENDS HOR?! O.O;;
Describe 3.
Endless descriptive words, but mainly: crazy, mad, anime-fan, XIAO.
Do you think 8 is attractive?
*FALLS OFF CHAIR* EHH???????????
Tell me something about 7.
I have a lot of things to say, it's totally endless, main thing is that she's a horrid person that never says thank you when you prompt her. And she's confused with who her real siblings are. Which is so stupid, ne?
Do you know any of 12's family?
HAH no lahh. =.=;
What would you do if 11 confesses that he / she likes you?
Snow will start falling in Singapore and America will become a small tiny dot on the world map and the grass will be blue while the sky will be green, and so on (:
What language does 15 speak?
English, Chinese, Alien Language! xD
How old is 16 now?
14 going on 15! =D
When was the last time you talked to 13?
Don't remember, but I smsed her recently.
Who's 2 favourite band/ singer?
Hah got a HELL lot lehh.
Would you date 7?
If you mean as asking her out as a FRIEND, like duh YEAH. But it's hard to get her out anyway cuz she's too lazy to go out AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Is 15 single?
HAHAHAHA I DON'T KNOW! =D
What's 10's last name?
Ichige. Full name is Ichige Teryne Mariko. xD
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
NO WAY.
What school does 3 goes to?
Bukit Panjang Govt High
Where does 6 lives?
Choa Chua Kang. Even though she's 'important' I can't be bothered to type out her ENTIRE addy. xDDD
What's your favourite thing about 5?
She's a great debater, at least she could continue debating with me without giving up HAHA.
Have you ever seen 1 naked??!!
LIKE DUH NOOOOOOOOOO.
Ahh, I want TRC Ep 29!!! *v*
6:14 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.