Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Harmony Trail yesterday was XIAN
We didn't even use the tablet!
Waste our energy bringing it there!
WTH LAHH! =.=;
The only interesting thing yesterday was that after having a boring 15 minutes break, we all went to the PAT to watch Garfield The Movie. GARFIELD'S SO RETARDED HAHAHAHA. xD I wanted to continue watching it lehh ): *insert Harmony Trail thing* after that, BAND! God, why must they have run out of band skirts?! T__T How stupid am I gonna look with my school skirt + band uniform?! Anyway, Flute Section played Wackos or whatever that game is. It was pure FUN.
If anyone's interested, I've uploaded the pics I've used for the layout:
Me & Kaiqi
Jaslin Koh
Group Photo
Jolene & Yunyi
Ina-san
And here are some random ones from Harmony Trail:
[x] [x] [x] [x]
TRC EPISODE 29 TORRENT STILL NOT UP!!! T____T
1:34 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.