Friday, May 26, 2006
I would like to refer to Lilian's post on 25th May.
2C3 has indeed changed, although the change is not drastic but it is still present. Conflicts are taking dead seriously, and criticisms are just thrown out into the air indiscriminately and without any mercy at all. Last year, the class wasn't so bad, even though there were conflicts present, but nothing that grave happened last year. I wouldn't say that last year, our class was completely flawless, but not as bad as this year.
"there seems to so many people not satisfied with the other...asking people to stay away from the other or something.i just think that we should be more tolerant towards each other...further more control our temper.i noe that it is easier said then done...but since we are in a class and we have to stay together for the next few months, it's gonna be difficult if we start hating or what so ever each other."
Yes, easier said than done. It's not going to be resolved, since the wound is very very deep and I don't think it's going to recover very quickly. Who knows, the bacteria that enters via the wound could harm other parts of the body and that disease may be even spread to others. If you relate this with the current situtation, I guess you should know what I'm trying to bring across.
Making sure that someone would be forever alone, forever detached from the class, will that do any good? She did you harm, you want to take revenge, well okay. Seriously, is there a need to go to the extent where you're so stressed and tensed up? It's difficult to forgive, even more of a challenge to forget, but maybe you could slowly, bit by bit, let the matter rest? Over a single person, a lot of fuss is created and some people do feel uncomfortable at times, while some even have a different opinion of certain things, but it has changed to a negative opinion. It IS impossible for the two parties to just shake hands and go "I'M SORRY I WAS THE ONE AT FAULT PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME AND BE MY FRIEND AGAIN" and then poof! the matter is over, but... Well... Treasure our time together as a class for the final year, after all from next year onwards, the whole class will be split up, pigeonholed into different catergories. It sounds like labelling, like how Christopher is labelled a "spazzer", "monk", "crip" and has "Special Needs", from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. That's not the point anyway. Hopefully, this matter which the whole of 2C3 knows will die down very soon, although there won't be any peace, but at least the environment could be more calm.
Gossip is such a fearsome thing.
11:09 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.