Thursday, May 25, 2006
Ignore my previous post, I just found out that even though I do stay @ NY for a long time, I could still rush back to SVPS haha. ^^;;;
Tomorrow is the last day of school, don't know whether to be elated or depressed, even STRESSED. So many projects that have to get done! The usual PBL, Literature Multimedia Project (which may be me ending up doing majority of the possible animation), Chinese Newspaper (KILLER I TELL YOU. KILLER.), Maths, Science and from what I heard, English is also a hell lot. Tian ahh. Considering that band's going to take part in a competition in July, our practices are predicted to be intense. Stress. I just sincerely hope that we'll get a Gold for that =D
SweetS having their last single soon! And after that they're disbanding! Q0Q CHEW LI JUN! LET'S GO HUNT FOR CDs DURING THE JUNE HOLS!
not that i'll be very free, HAHA
5:57 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.