Monday, May 29, 2006
LITERATURE IS GOOD FOR YOUR *SOUL*! =D
HAHA lamelamelame... ^^;;; Yeah, Jaslin, Jun2 and Meimei came over to do Literature project, which involved taking picutres, which was what we did. Here are the roles:
Jaslin Koh - Judy Boone (Mother); our dear director
Jun2 - Ed Boone (Father)
Meimei - Christopher John Francis Boone (Son)
ME! - Mr Shears/The Policeman; the professional & efficient photographer
Some photos! =D
[x] Everyone settling down and discussing, while I was kinda testing my camera! (:
[x] Scene where the Daddy barges in to see Christopher. I'm playing Mr Shears here!
[x] Meimei Christopher wakes up! xD
[x] Christopher doesn't love Daddy, Jaslin Mummy consoling Daddy! xDDD Aww, the family's united! =D
[x] Me as the Policeman, kinda pulling Jun2 Daddy away. Damn my fringe. =_=
[x] Our dear efficient responsible director at work. She's not fit to be a director, really (x
[x] Christopher pushing the bed against the door so that Daddy can't get in. Actually, it was us 4 who moved the bed over there lohh! And this is my sister's room! She was so shocked to see what we were doing @_@
[x] The kitchen timer! Refer to the last part of the story to find out what Ed Boone did with the timer! xD
[x] Daddy tending to the 'veggie' patch! ^__^
Tomorrow CLASS CHALET!!!! Excited lehh! ^0^ Jaslin's also excited, which is rather unlikely of her since she's so unsociable xD I think I'm gonna look weird carrying 2 bags to band /:
7:15 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.