Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Tag Replies!
Aby: Okay, then I'll help you burn! =D Have fun overseas! ((:
Bec: Neither Jolene nor me said you were, so don't worry about it (:
Claus: YO! Haiyohh, 5 letters can miss ONE letter .__.;
Debbie: I know you're acting is quite good, but you're most pro in acting NICE! (x
Kaiqi: Haha of course I remember! My memory is super okay! xD Hmm there may be a change in destination, but I'll keep you in touch =D
Well, the class outing was quite enjoyable! =D But I still don't understand why I had to pay $1 just to get inside =.=; Anyway, Pass The Parcel was super fun, luckily I didn't get a forfeit! xD It's not fair that Jaslin was too lucky to get dismissed from the forfeit since she pick that 'NO FORFEIT' paper. Tsk. You should have seen how she was such an inquisitive little girl, looking and playing whatever 'new' things she has never seen before or were not familiar with her (like the chalet telephone), pressing whatever she likes while I was taking my bath. Luckily, I was out before she started experimenting with the lights. Close shave.
When it was time for bed, it was hellish. Jaslin & I kept fighting so much over the bed that we were told that we could each have our own individual beds. Hehe, this reminds me about how Christopher kept kicking and kicking, and he managed to take his A Levels! xD Yeah, so we had space, since around 4 people didn't sleep that night, haha. Not that I slept very well though; I think I was on my mp3 player for too long @_@ I wish I were a heavy sleeper sometimes. But since I'm a light sleeper, I let Beatrice sleep on my bed, at around 7 in the morning! So nice, right? But I had to sleep with Jaslin. Started shaking Jaslin up and told her to move to her right, and I don't know WHY, SHE MOVED TO HER LEFT. Tsk. =__=; Damn lame lahh. In the end, I had woken her up, just to get my share of the bed! =DDD It was cold in the morning, really. We didn't fight over the blanket, if that's what your thinking, cuz we really really wanted to sleep. Both of us actually wanted to get up at 8, in the end got up about an hour later (x
On the whole, it was really cool =D I want EOY Chalet! xDDD
7:45 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.