Sunday, May 28, 2006
YAY I'm back to blog! =D Haha lame! xD Anyway my previous post wasn't cheem! If it was, it's either that your vocabulary is slack or my vocabulary is of a professional level! xD Haha JOKE, no offence Kaiqi! (:
Whee, tomorrow Jaslin, Jun2 and Meimei coming over to complete Literature. Too bad Debbie had to go for some BPquest thing /: At least I need not travel far, but I'll have to play host, which is bad? I don't know. Then on Tuesday, band prac and then Class Outing + stay overnight at chalet!!!! WHEE I'M EXCITED I TELL YOU! =D I was trying to arrange everything properly and kept pestering Jaslin & Casandra to tell me this and that! ^^;;;
"I do everything in advance, the only thing which I don't do so is homework."
This is MY quote, HAHA! (x
Yes, there are some serious problems resulted from conflicts that has take place in my class. Yes, it's sad. Yes, this resulted in many people being depressed. No, it won't end very easily. No, if it were to end, there is minimum chance that it would end like a fairytale ending, 'and they lived happily ever after' that sort of thing. No, but anyway it's not gonna soon though. Sigh.
If only saying sorry was as easy as taking in oxygen, but in fact, it's too much of a challenge. And it's even more of a challenge to just forgive someone; it's tough, that's why I don't blame you, no matter how much I want this to stop.
10:57 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.