Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Band was a KILLER. In the morning was freakingly COLD. Shijia and I kept complaining while walknig to school! Well, it was mostly the marching that made me worn out. @__@ Never did like marching one bit anyway~ Seriously nearly died, but I'm so proud of myself that I pulled through despite wanting to faint. HAHA. xD During sectionals, the whole flute section which only consisted of 4 people discussed what to have for lunch. Cuz we were already starving. Karmen see this, I wonder if we'll die xD
Haha it was funny. Then Nadia called the pizza guy and during lunch break we were like waiting for the pizza to come after getting drinks. The guy was about 10 minutes late! D: We only gave him 10cents tip, HA! Me taking one box, Nadia with the other, Nadia said to run. So 3 of us ran, leaving her walking, cuz she realized how it looked dumb running with a box of pizza @.@ Anyway the pizza was really filling. I ATE 3 SLICES! The others just ate 2, HAHAHAHHAA!!! Everyone! Work hard for the competition! ^-^
Even though I wasn't tagged by Fiona, I shall do the quiz on her blog! ^-^
Rules:
#01 Do the following without complaint!
#02 Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you finished!
#03 Leave a tag at the tagboards to say they have been tagged!
#04 Start your post with "I have been tagged!" before doing this!
Your 10 Favourites
Favourite colours: BLUE!!! Indigo and purple ain't bad too! (:
Favourite foods: Hell lot. Haha.
Favourite songs: Okay, all the songs by Hamasaki Ayumi (almost), SweetS, Yuki Kajiura, Ichirin no Hana (High & Mighty Color), and MANYMANY others! ^-^
Favourite movies: SPIRITED AWAY!!! When A Stranger Calls scared the life outta me. I WANNA WATCH GARFIELD 2!!! D:
Favourite sports: Running? /: Swimming I guess.
Favourite seasons: Fall, Winter
Favourite day of the week: All days are almost like hell.
Favourite book: Uhh, our literature book (face it, it's interesting), books by Kathryn Reiss
Favourite anime/cartoon: IF YOU WANT ME TO LIST OUT ALL YOU'VE GOT TO BE CRAAAAZY. Current faves are Tsubasa Chronicle & xxxHOLiC
Favourite ice-cream flavour: Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies and Cream
Your 9 Currents
Current mood: Is tired a mood? /:
Current clothes: Band Tee + PE Shorts, cuz I haven't changed/bathed
Current desktop screensaver: Hamasaki Ayumi ^^;
Current toe-nail colour : No I didn't paint my nails -.=;
Current time: 6.56pm
Current annoyance: My TRC ep 33 and xxxHOLiC ep 11 Bittorrent download not going fast enough D:
Current thought: I have to force myself to finish all my homework tomorrow.
Current boy/girlfriend: TSK.
Current book you are reading: I'm not reading now, but I was reading the chinese book, 哭泣的骆驼 in order to finish my book report @_@ (change your encoding to Unicode if you can't see the characters; View-Encoding)
Your 8 Firsts
First best friend: Vivien Lu, from USA, LONG time ago
First crush: TSK.
First movie: Forgot.
First piercing: I'm fearful of sharp things going into my flesh.
First lie: Forgot.
First music: Forgot.
First car: Don't know whether I had a toy car or not.
First handphone: My dad's phone ._.
Your 7 lasts
Last cigarette : I absolutely HATE cigarettes
Last drink : Ice Lemon Tea
Last car ride : Not long ago, on a bus that is/
Last crush : TSK.
Last movie seen : I think it was Pride & Prejudice
Last phone call : Somewhere around 6.50am
Last CD played : (miss)understood; Hamasaki Ayumi
Your 6 Have Your Evers
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yeah, leonghaiwei, chewlijun, hazrinakassim, gohhuijin ETC!
Have you ever broken the law: Sucked a lollipop on the MRT
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Sounds gross.
Have you ever been on TV: A little flash, cuz my cousin won tickets to a free movie screened by Kids Central so I had to take his place cuz he had school.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: TSKKKKKK.
Your 5 Things Worn On You
#01 Short
#02 Shorts
#03 SCHOOL Skirt
#04 Sandals
#05 Track Shoes
Your 4 Things Done Today
#01 Marching
#02 Sectionals
#03 Switched on the comp
#04 Ordered a pizza (x
Your 2 Things You Cant Live Without
#01 Oxygen
#02 My computer & Tablet
Your 1 Thing You Would Do When You're Bored
#01 Use my computer
____________________
Tagged people:
[1] Aby
[2] Kaiqi
[3] Huijin
[4] Charlene
[5] Melissa
YAY DONE! ^-^
7:07 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.