Friday, June 09, 2006
watashi wakaranai yo. hontou ni wakaranai.
I don't know. I get so pissed. Over the phone, just freakingly facing you. Oh tian, I really don't know why. I don't mean it, really. Maybe it's because of stress? I just have to talk to you and if you start to whine, I start to shout. And it's not pretty. It's hellish ugly. Oh freak damn it. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.
------------------------------------------------------------
Well, me, Jaslin, Jolene & Kaiqi tried to get down to do Chinese project over at my house. At first went to Jolene's clubhouse, which was really a nice place, but poor internet connection and the security guards didn't let us use the electricity and majority of the tablets' batts are all dead. Only mine had survived cuz I was late HAHA. Jolene was in a pink shirt. EWW. Kaiqi and Jun2 started complaining they were famished, and Jolene started too so we went out of Jolene's condo and head over to the hawker centre opposite my condo for lunch. Jun2 headed home though. Got locked out of my house since I didn't have the key and my entire family had went to IMM for lunch D: Jolene played with the water and got scolded by the security guard -__-; And everyone even had to walk to the security post just to write their names lohh! O__O;;; TSK! Well, we didn't have anything to do anyway... When we finally got up, tried finding stuff on the internet. Jolene bugged me to snap pics of a stuffed monkey that she and Kaiqi were crazy over and when I wanted to insert my xD card into the slot, I REALIZED I INSERT WRONGLY AND THE WORST THING WAS THAT I SLOTTED IT IN A THICK SLOT, WHICH MEANS IT'S LIKE, TRAP INSIDE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Thank God my Dad managed to help me get it out! Joy! =D
LOVE LIKE CANDY FLOSS! <3
5:34 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.