Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Who would actually know that I'm having the same experience as Beatrice? I'm not going on hiatus though--not that I do blog often anyway. xDDD Thanks everyone for all their regards and condolences, really appreciate it! =D I would like to thank JOLENE GIEN the most HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Why? She even wanted to come over lohh! And I was so shocked, but in the end she didn't come, which is rather sad /: At least my cousin 'respects' (?) me cuz at least I have a friend who actually is willing to come over and not just say words of pity. Not that I'm saying that those who only said that they're sorry are rotten, hehe ^^;;;
ANYWAY! I'm feeling okay, not going to suffer from depression ^^; I had the chance to 'play fire' with my cousins, haha. Seriously, now I know how hot fire can get. My fingernail was burnt in order to get the lighter on, which sometimes for me it never does since the wind always blows it off, and I'm the only one among all my cousins that know how to use a lighter. (but when I give up, we always find the adults HAHA) Thank God I was too lazy to chop trim my fingernails, so they were long so I didn't feel any pain! But I burnt a bit of my thumb against the metal tub thing. OUCH. The only thing that hurts is to see majority of the female adults shed tears. The men never shed tears, do they? /: But all the kiddies and me (teenager) and my Sec 1 male cousin (ditto; teenagers ain't kiddies) didn't shed tears /: Feels weird when some people are crying so badly and I didn't even shed a tear. The worst, or rather the most amusing, is when my youngest cousin came. The 2 younger ones were acting like... well, children? Ahh, childhood. xD
And I come home every day, quite late, to see my homework list pasted on my shelf, only one of which is ticked. HELP!
10:43 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.