Friday, June 09, 2006
Yes, I should be like doing my homework now but I can't get down to it. TSK! Got this from Bihyee's blog.
01.Your name -- Mindy
02. Hobbies -- Using my computer, duh.
03. Gender -- Tomboy
04. School -- Crescent
05. Height -- 161, 1cm taller than Jun2! =D
06. Horoscope -- Aries
08. Address -- Somewhere in this world.
09. Email -- water.spiral@hotmail.com
10. Hair colour -- Black
11. Eye colour -- Black.
12. Skin colour -- A lot of people say I'm damn white.
13. Right or left handed - Right
14. status -- Student. It may have said Marital Status, but this is what it said on her blog (:
15. Siblings -- 1
16. Last 3 digit of your hp no. -- 261
17.When's your Birthday -- 170492
=================================
[[ haveyou,,, ]]
21. Tried smoking -- I immediately cover my nose with my shirt when I pass a smoker.
22. Drink alcohol -- Hell NO.
23. Been hurt emotionally -- =.=
24. Kept a secret from anyone -- DUH.
25. Been on stage -- DUH! I'm in BAND for God's sake!
=================================
[[ favorites ]]
26. Color - BLUE BLUE BLUE.
27. Food -- I'm greedy you see.
29. Number -- 21? 17? Don't know.
30. Cartoons -- Anime lahh! A lot haha. xD Current faves are TRC & xxxHOLiC
32. Song -- Hamasaki Ayumi's No Way to Say
33. Movie -- CCS, Spirited Away! =DDDD
34. Subject -- I kinda like Literature with GWS being the teacher, even though my result for it sucked so badly.
=================================
[[ now,,, ]]
36. Wearing -- Clothes. Damn you.
37. Hairstyle -- Umm, my hair's down?
38. Looking at -- Computer screen?
39. Thinking of -- PBL, Chinese Project & Literature Project @.@
40. Listening to -- WMP
=====================
[[ doyabelievein,,, ]]
41. Love -- No
42. Faith -- Kinda
43. Yourself -- Sometimes
44. Ghosts -- After watching When A Stranger Calls, even though it has no relation to ghosts, I refrain from staying up too late when everyone's asleep and only my study room light's on cuz I'm scared @_@;
45. Angels -- I'm an angel myself HAHA.
=================================
[[ inthelast24hrs,,, ]]
46. Worn jeans -- I hate jeans. DAMN tight.
47. Cleaned your room -- HA!
48. cried -- I watched Itsudatte MY Santa, uhh, I teared a bit haha ^^;
49. met someone new - Saw many 'new people' or strangers, outside my house
50. Last person I talk to on the phone -- Either Shijia or Jaslin Koh
=================================
61. Pink or Black -- BLACK DUH.
64. Sunny or rainy -- Sunny. The damn rainy day ruined my project day.
65. Chocolate or vanilla -- BOTH! =DDD
66. Hanging out or chillin -- Huh?
67. Music or TV -- Music.
68. Hamburger or Pizza -- Pizza. Hate burgers.
69. Smile or Laughing -- Both? xDDD
70. Sleeping or eating -- SLEEPING LAHH!
71. Mc Donald's or KFC -- Macs
72. Silver or gold -- Both I guess.
73. Sunset or sunrise -- Sunset! I still regret that sunset during the class chalet )):
74. On phone or in person -- Both! =DDD
75. Diamonds or Pearls -- Diamonds. Mrs Chin say pearls are the oyster's saliva. EWW.
76. Adidas or puma -- Whatever.
77. Band members or models -- BAND!!!!
78. Local or international Artist -- International!
79. sneakers or boots -- Sneakers. Boots so heavy.
80. barcari or tiger beer -- None.
81. Dunhill or Salem-- Huh?
82. clubbing or live music -- Live Music.
83. Johnny depp or Brad Pitt -- NEITHER!
84. angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson - NEITHER!
85. colosal/epic or romantic comedy -- NEITHER!!!
86. sexy/naughty or kind/plain -- NEITHER!!!!!!
87. BMW or Mercedes -- After going on that GoKart ride @ Escape with Jaslin Koh, I conclude that I'm not fated to drive a vehicle.
88. incubus or maroon 5 -- None.
90. long haired or bald -- Long Haired.
91. pop or rock - Both, Pop preferred though.
92. beach or mountain - Both.
95. nokia or ericsson - Whatever.
96. 311 or hoobastank - Huh?
97. Asia or America - Both!
98. tattoo or piercing - Too painful. NO WAY.
100.asking/answering -- I seem to always ask this and that I guess.
10:33 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.