Sunday, June 11, 2006
YESYESYES I SHOULD BE DOING MY HOMEWORK! Electricity is giving me a shock though ._.
Tagged by Kaiqi
Rules: Express your Love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you. :D Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions. Then, pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!
SEVEN things that make me smile:
1. My computer working well.
2. My tablet working well.
3. My piano pieces (sometimes HAHA).
4. Hamasaki Ayumi's new BLUE BIRD PV
5. Seeing my BitComet downloads going fast.
6. My SweetS desktop background.
7. Seeing my SVPS pictures right in front of my desk? /:
SEVEN ways to win my heart:
Sorry, I ain't look for someone to win my heart. xD
SEVEN things I believe in:
1. I believe I can finish downloading 'Kimi wa Petto' through BitComet.
2. I believe I can finish downloading 'Itsudatte MY Santa' via BitComet.
3. I believe I can pass my Grade 6 Theory Exam.
4. I believe in my music.
5. I believe in friends forever, although that sounds so childish.
6. I BELIEVE THAT SweetS WILL COME BACK DESPITE THEM DISBANDING! D:
7. I believe that holidays are not for us to really relax.
SEVEN things I'm afraid of:
1. Kinda scared of being alone at night, after watching When A Stranger Calls.
2. Failing Chinese.
3. Failing ANY exam, in fact.
4. My computer losing all its data. (THIS IS DAMN SCARY)
5. Dropping my tablet and watch it crack into many pieces. (THIS IS SCARY)
6. CHILLI.
7. Watching some random sharp object pierce someone's flesh.
SEVEN things I do everyday:
1. Breathe.
2. Eat.
3. Drink.
4. Use my computer/tablet.
5. Try to complete my homework.
6. Listen to my music.
7. Bathe.
SEVEN people I want to see now:
1. Myself; getting all my homework done.
2. Teachers; giving us a month break without homework.
3. Algy & Ina-san; giving me my belated birthday present.
4. Jaslin Koh; with a finished Chinese newspaper, or else get lost. xD
5. SweetS; I WANT THEM BAAAAAAAACK.
6. Mrs Chin?
7. Mdm Wang?
SEVEN people whom I choose to do this:
1. Aby.
2. Lilian.
3. Jolene.
4. Shijia.
5. GekYong.
6. Bihyee.
7. Casandra.
DONE!
2:25 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.