Thursday, July 06, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASLIN KOH!!! :DDDDDD
I feel the stress building up lahh! This month is such a BUSYBUSY month. T_T Band was so pressurizing with that Mr Komiyama guy watching us and listening to us. Gee, even though he didn't have the score in front of him, he could still recognise the notes and what not stuff. So pro! But then again, it's obvious, or else he'll lose his job since he's the judge of the competition and SYF. Strangely, he's from Thailand, not from Japan as I expected ^^;;; Suiying say I should be elated and so proud of myself that I have a flute solo when I'm only Secondary 2, but I'm definitely not THAT proud of it as she makes it out to be, and actually even scared of playing that solo @_@ I could get flat or maybe I can't reach the high register or whatever! (even though it ain't THAT high)
3 more days to the first common test.
4 more days to the first class test.
5-6 more days to the first Oral Examination.
9 more days to the band competition.
Less than a month to PBL presentation.
9:57 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.