Friday, July 14, 2006
Less than one day before Band Competition.
AHH! -.-
Okay nevermind! PE was fun lahh! Then again not really, cuz it started to drizzle! D: Okay so some of us went to re-run 2.4km, some played ball games (sounds wrong as usual xD) and some played badminton and others played tennis! Only Jaslin & I played badminton, Yuji and Shengqi opposite us on the parade square playing tennis. It's not fair lahh, first few rounds I wasn't really focused so Jaslin won 2 rounds. She damn happy lahh, since last time I've been beating her consistantly and now she's a chance to win me for a while. Apparently I kept missing a few, and she was elated. Then it was so funny lahh. Mr Miranda was walking past and I just missed a shot, and Jaslin jumped in a star-shape and SHRIEKED: YAYYY! =0=; Star-shaped as in, her limbs were stretched out and she jumped lahh. Amusing. What's even more amusing was that Mr M just walked passed her and glanced at her. Then Jaslin did her usual cover-mouth-and-giggle-HEEHEE laugh. AND YOU KNOW, THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER: As I said, Yuji & Shengqi were playing tennis. THE TENNIS BALL SHENGQI SERVED HIT MR M HAHAHAHAHA! xDDDD But he didn't scold them, but I laughed like XIAO (x That match with Jaslin, I won anyway, as expected (: I won 15: 14! xD Jun2 is a lousy referee lahh! -.-; What the heck, count halfway then forgot whose points are whose =.=; She didn't even know where the border was lohh! So dumb. By the time we were on our second match, it was drizzling, but we carried on playing. Playplayplay, andden Mr Lee Boon Keng told us not to play, since it is drizzling. T-T I WAS WINNING 12 : 10!!!!!!!! Not fair. ): But I think the winner is very obvious =D
I shall calm myself for the competition tomorrow. SMILE! :D
11:01 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.