Sunday, July 23, 2006
Not that I'm very free, just decided to do this quiz. =P
7 Random Facts About Me ::
^ loves music
^ hates PBL
^ hates chinese
^ wants the new TRC or xxxHOLiC ep to be released
^ flautist
^ loves chocolate ^^
^ hates history
7 Stuffs That Scare Me ::
^ piercings
^ BLOOD
^ watching the process if something sharp go inside someone's flesh
^ failing any test/exam
^ a music score with a hell lot of running notes
^ fansubbers to drop TRC/xxxHOLiC
^ computer/tablet to crash with all data lost
7 Songs At The Moment ::
^ Yorico - DAIA no Hana
^ SweetS - Sky
^ SweetS - Love Like Candy Floss
^ SweetS - Tear"Lemon"Drop
^ SweetS - Into the Daylight
^ Kinya - IT'S
^ High and Mighty Color - Ichirin no Hana
7 Stuffs I like :: ((stuffS?? What english is thing...))
^ Music!
^ Piano!
^ BLUE!
^ Tsubasa Chronicle!
^ xxxHOLiC!
^ SweetS!
^ Friends!
7 Things I Say The Most ::
^ EXCUSE ME AHH
^ Tskkkkkkkkkkkkk.
^ What the heck lohh!
^ Damn you!
^ Uhhh
^ JASLIN KOH!
^ JUN-SQUARE!
(last 2 is cuz I call them very often xD)
7 People I want to tag ::
Ain't tagging anyone, but do this if you like (: See ya everybody!
10:04 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.