Friday, July 28, 2006
The past few days, 3/4 of them were used for SPEECH DAY REHERSALS. I wouldn't mind playing, seriously, but they let us play like for only 5 MINUTES and just let us sit on the canteen benches under the air-conditioner for about 3-4 hours.
FIRSTLY!
Band would be happy to play for you, but could you take into consideration that we've seen the rehersal god-knows-how-many-times and we have nothing to do??? Tried reading history notes, but couldn't concentrate at all cuz of the people reading the names. BLAH.
SECONDLY!
Okay, it's suppose to be good that there's air-conditioner. TOO cold though. Flute was so cold. @_@ Had to keep blowing hot air through the mouthpiece lohh. Tsktsk. But I think I'll be grateful for the air-conditioner tomorrow, maybe.
NEXT!
Imagine: playing for only 5 MINUTES and sitting there for 3-4 HOURS *STONING*? People just have to say that we rock. (that's suppose to be a pun)
AAAAAND!
From this week onwards, I know that sitting on the canteen benches for a long time will make your butt hurt. BAAAAAAAD. Reallyreally BAD.
This week there's been a lot of birthdays going about:
240706: Mrs Chua
250706: Yee Ting
270706: Ms Low
Adelene and gang went to collect both Mrs Chua's & Ms Low's present, leaving Nadia & I wondering where she went. And that means we have to play on our own, which is freaky. Wonder how are we gonna survive with out a senior.
Yesterday was pure fun though. There was a chocolate cake awaiting Ms Low! And we all tried to pretend we're having a meeting, haha. After all the usuals, she was leaving the canteen. According to Nadia, Adelene had the brilliant idea of smearing cake cream on Ms Low's arms, in which she & gang succeeded. After that, chaos. Everyone started playing with the cake! o_O I was victimized too, by Adelene. The way she did it was quite surprising. I was with the Sec Ones, btw.
Adelene: HEYHAVEYOUSEENNADIA? *smears cream on my hands*
Me: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. *was sitting on the canteen table, stepped on the table, jumped off the table and chased*
Had fun chasing her around the canteen I guess. I think I looked dumb carrying the serviette and a FORK. Gave her some more cream from the serviette and we went to vicitmize Nadia! :D And I started playing around with Shijia, Yiyuan & Gina ((x My blouse & skirt had cream lohh! And I smelt of chocolate cream. EWW.
But it was fun, so YEAH! Oh, and the D judge for the NBC so mean lohh! Only gave 70 for Happy March /: Not that I like that piece a hell lot anyway.
I want to take MC tomorrow! DDD: If Jaslin and/or Jun2 see me while doing NPCC duty, I think they'll have a hard time controlling their laughter if I'm caught with my stockings + court shoes on .__.;
3:40 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.