Saturday, July 01, 2006
SVPS FUNFAIR! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reached there around 10.15, and went off together with Yingting later. Met quite a lot of people: Haiwei, Yingting (DUH), Farizan, Charlene, Valencia, Sam, Nicholas, Soonglin, Daryll, Jasper and Hongnan. xP Played mostly games in the morning, with Yingting helping me play some, cuz I wanted those BIG prizes which were soft toys HAHA. Talked to Mrs Chin & Mdm Wang in the morning too :D Mdm Wang treated to Handmade M&M Cookies! ^0^ Jasper wasn't nice to say that I was SHORT. =0=;
At around 12 went off for piano and it was tedious, since my right arm muscle was strained due to the playing of badminton on Friday during PE /:
Went back to SVPS after that. Talked to Ms Teo too! ^-^ She kinda scolded me for eating too much keropok (is that the spelling? /:) cuz they were heaty, don't know whether that was an excuse to take two of mine. She's nice as ever ((: Did a lot of things, like song dedication to Mrs Chin, Ms Teo & Mdm Wang, chose 'Is This Love?' by Ayu! Surprisingly they had her CD! =D But I didn't hear it! D: Maybe it's cuz the speakers were a lil soft, which was true. T-T
At around 3, I went to one of the mother tongue rooms with Yingting cuz I heard Mrs Chin saying that she wants to bring her children to go there and bake cookies! =D Yingting left before it started anyway. Shi Li! ^__^ Mrs Chin's daughter lahh! SHE FORGOT WHO I WAS LEHH!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDD: She really had NO recollection of 6A lehh! I think Mrs Chin also kinda shocked ^^; Yeah, but Shi Li really didn't remember me ): But actually, it's okay. I felt so dumb during the baking. I was the ELDEST and the TALLEST. I like to be tall, but around me are all KIDDIES. O.O; Those kiddies that will respond LOUDLY when you ask them a question. Mrs Chin's son had one tray on his own and I shared a tray with Shi Li. Wahh, that lil girl really changed the last time I saw her, which was about two years ago. @_@ I say one sentence, she says TEN. And for Jun2's case, she says one sentence, I'll say TEN. Therefore, it can be concluded that if Jun2 says one sentence, Shi Li'll say A HUNDRED. Well, at least she's talkative and she's not shy anymore unlike last time. Lil kiddies like her are fun to tickle =P And it seems that kiddies love the camera. I just have to raise my digital camera in front of her and she immediately stops moving and just stand there like a statue and smile xDDDDD It's so AMUSING! xDDDDDDDDDD But she's so cute (: BUT SHE LOVES PIIIIIIIIIIINK. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: From TOP to TOE, she's in PINK. OH MY GOD. PINK SHIRT, PINK SKIRT, PINK SHOES AND EVEN HER EZLINK CARD HOLDER IS PINK. @______@;;; I did carry her all the same, to see whether she's become heavier. She IS heavier than the last time I carry her HAHA. Except this time she was making me put her down, unlike last time where I could hang her in the air xD Amazing how lil kiddies are all excited about cookies. o_o; Shi Li kept asking me a hell lot of questions, HAHA. Well, she's only in Primary 1 after all~ She was very proud of her cookies, but I was felt so dumb cuz only my cookies kinda stuck together cuz I put them a *bit* too close ^^; After that brought the two kiddies down to their mother andden Mrs Chin let me bring Shi Li about, and she said she was thirsty and only had a dollar so I got her a cup of Ice Lemon Tea. She's a slow drinker, really ._. She so funny, telling me that it was impossible to buy a drink with a piece of paper (aka the $1 coupon) xDDD Then I brought her around to play games, which earned her a squeaky rubber duck and sweets. (x She was still talkative, haha. She offered me a sweet! (: And I started counting coupons @_@ I was like, the only 6A person left so I helped Mrs Chin lohh. Have to make her give me CIP hours, counting from last year xD
Yay, Shi Li brightened my day =D But I think I'd prefer last year's open house. Still remember everyone sitting down and playing Tai Tee (sp?) ^-^
9:28 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.