Sunday, July 23, 2006
Yesterday's MEP Concert was... okay? /:
I should seriously start learning to appreciate different kinds of classical music. -__- The chinese guitar thingy was kinda boring, and it was so LONG. There were many times that I thought it was going to end, which it didn't anyway. All the musicians are pro though. I respect the pianists. Tian ahh, they seriously play damn fast, damn evenly, DAMN well. *bows down* But they dress until kinda revealing ._. Jun2 and I agreed that even though we may perform one FINE day, we are NEVER gonna wear that type of clothing =.= The vocal pair was nice, if only I could hear more clearly. All of us were sitting at the baaaaack. WHY! Oh, the orchestra was nice. OMG, flute so loud, and the running notes so even! *bows down* And I can't believe that some of them are still in Secondary School @_@;
Okay, so it all started after my piano lesson, and I went to get some things at NTUC and went together with Kaiqi to Raffles Place. I thought we'd be late, in the end we were 20minutes early, EARLIER THAN KUO JUN JUN! :D HAHA. We walked around a bit, and then went to meet Mdm Chua. As I was walking to VCH, I was surprised to see the South View Primary School bus pass by O__O;; I was at RAFFLES PLACE, why was this HERE? /: Outside the hall, I also saw SVPS pupils. ((They are so tiny)) You wouldn't believe it--I MET MRS WOO MUN LAN.
Me: Mrs Woo! ((accidentally, I *swear*))
Mrs Woo: *turns around* Ahh, hi! *smiles* ((I realised that she's VERY short)) -heehee-
Me: *continues smiling*
Mrs Woo: *doesn't seem to know who I am*
Me: Uhh, I'm from 6A 2004 *smiles some more*
Mrs Woo: 6A twenty-oh-four? ((She REALLY pronounced it like that)) Oh, so you're taking the Music Elective Programme?
Me: Yeah *STILL smiling*
Mrs Woo: *rattles about how she brought don't know what pupils here and so on*
Me: I see. Bye! *STILL smiling*
Mrs Woo: *smiles with those thick, red lips* -cough- Bye! *walks away*
Once she walked away, I started laughing and Jun2 started laughing. Forgot why (: During the concert, I kept popping in Tic Tacs which I bought after every performance. Had to share with Jun2; she was like a CUTE *cough* begging puppy xDDD
Nothing much, the only thing shocking was how I met Mrs Woo. I'd rather LOVE to meet Mrs Chin, Mdm Wang or Ms Teo, SERIOUSLY. -__- Went back with Kaiqi. She missed a stop cuz we were talking too much haha ^^;;;
3:17 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.