Friday, August 25, 2006
100th post! Not that it's that a significant thing anyway! D:
Haven't been updating much huh. I'm SO proud of myself for almost failing Physics, despite doing well for Maths. =.= Well, our class broke the record of 13 people failing. I don't think even HMT has got to such a serious state, right? /: According to Richard Adams, people whom are good in Maths are supposedly good in music. o_O; My music's better than Jaslin Koh, but I think it'll be tough to beat her in Maths, unless she has a lot of careless mistakes or what not. At least I didn't fail the MSP Pop Quiz xDDD I conclude that some of the characters in Mozart's operas are so dumb. But that was funny anyway. Even Jun2 laughed ((x
Oral was @__@;. I think this could be the first time I was ever the first to take oral. Then again, I think I was first during the PSLE oral, but that was history that I wouldn't want to think about anyway. Well, it wasn't as bad as I imagined, although it wasn't that good either anyway. =.=
~~~
Memories burn in your mind
A repressed truth...
A moment engraved for all eternity...
You begin to breathe once more
Will you find your calling sometime, or will you just disappear?
The Sin... and it's punishment
Jikai HOLiC! Atonement.
Anata no negai, kanai masyo.
~~~
If you get the above, good. If you didn't get it, it means that you don't watch one of the animes (that is so good) that I watch xP
10:40 PM