Friday, August 18, 2006
Changed blogskin. Not by me, haha. Too lazy! :D Currently blogging my 99th post! :DD
Today we cheered Kaiqi on for her 2.4! So that meant that our class need not run Mass Run! :DDD So many teachers so over-concerned about us, kept asking us whether our whole class had MC/no MC as we didn't run Mass Run or not. Karen Tan shouted at us =0= We're not NCC okay! Still give us countdown... -.- Anyway, the 2nd period of PE we played volleyball. The ball's so soft! O_O (don't think dirty =.=) All of us failed to keep it in the air though. ^^;
English, we were late. Mr Poon will never scream at us, which is a VERYVERY good trait of a teacher cuz that means he respects us as much as we respect him! :D He seems to have a thing for vocabulary stuff though /:
My group had to present our softcopy worksheet during History. I did the most elaboration for my part okay! Information that was not in the worksheet, I also added it in! The rest want to elaborate also ANYHOW elaborate. *kicks*
Recess, went down to the canteen. God, the malay stall queue was SOOOOO long. Luckily I ate a plate of rice while waiting for Jun2 & Debbie. Rushed through the prata which Debbie got for me. We thought we'd be late for class and may even be demerited for still being in our PE attire, but in the end we were on time, so YAY! :D
Higher Chinese, had LC. I really conclude that Secondary School LC is way easier than Primary School ones, don't ask me why. I still remember freaking out during my PSLE Chinese LC! D: I was quite disappointed with the marks we got for the chinese newspaper. We worked SO hard, in the end the marks were lower than expectations. T__T 心痛啊!
Science. Mr Choy is getting very strict okay. I still remember the first few days of him teaching us, he was still very nice and amiable. When he accused Leyi of treating him as her friend, I felt offended in a way. Last time, we treated Ms Yeo as our friend. She was our senior, after all. I think we treat almost all our teachers as friends. Mr Poon, Ms Loo (REALLY!!!), Ms Goh Wee Suan, ChenLaoShi... Mrs Ow is neutral, hate Chan, Mr Ho is quite funny, but we ain't that close. Tricia Goh, nevermind. -_- What happened to Choy?! D:
Shut up and stop being such an extra idiot
4:39 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.