Wednesday, August 09, 2006
like, WHAT THE HECK?!
Of ALL times, seriously, ALL times... MLG JUST HAD TO BE DOWN THESE FEW DAYS!!! D: The Chinese worksheet that is supposedly going to save manymany marks of my *dear* HMT class test is up there!!!!!! =0= Sometimes technology can be such a pain .__.;
MLG! YOU'D BETTER WORK TOMORROW OKAY! OR ELSE I DIE! I think Jun2'll be happy if I do die, but I think she'd be happier if MLG's working so HAHA. Nevermind this is rather lame.
Oh well, happy National Day to everyone! :D Tomorrow I'm going to the Esplanade, haha. Going there just to go to the library to photocopy a music score, is that lame? /:
Random: Jun2 is a dumb girl. Too innocent, really. Haha. Lilian is a lame Santa. She's an Aunty! :D Our aunty Santa HAHA. She says I'm naughty! D: Chew Lijun, Choy Chee Chong and Kuo Jun Jun have one thing in common: they either double something or triple something(s). Lijun likes to cube her words (she spells my name as MindyDYDY). Choy Chee Chong is Seacube (CCC). Kuo Jun Jun is Jun2! :D
10:39 PM