Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Oh my freaking god.
What happened??? Both of them were really good friends, from the beginning of secondary school. Tian ahh. Serious situation. Why must girls take things SO seriously? A quarrel, and that's it--BYEBYE. Tsk. If this was a situation for everyone, I must be falling out with Jaslin and Jun2 every single day. But is this conflict neccessary? Are both parties that petty? Both are hurt, why won't one forgive the other and try to create peace? It's our last year together, who knows which class we'll get into next year! Why can't we just keep the peace and enjoy each other's company for the last few months? Term 3 is already ending, and Term 4 will pass by in a jiffy. Tears were shed in deep pain and disappointment clouds the eyes. Betrayal may be quite inevitable, especially when we're all in an all girls school. I wouldn't say I've been seriously betrayed before actually (Jaslin and Jun2 can rock so much), but gossips are all over the place. Tsk. Let's say A and B are supposedly good friends. However despite that, A could come up to me and complain about B. What's up with that?! Conflict here, conflict there. Chopped friends here, chopped friends there. HELL! Now I know how peaceful primary school friendships were. I think in one of the Readers' Digest, there was this question something like this: How do you know when a friendship is over? The answer: When there was no friendship present in the first place. It's along that line, but I guess that means if a friendship is true, it'll last forever, no matter what. Is that suppose to imply that their friendship was never solid from the beginning, despite 1.5 years? I don't know.
ANYWAY! Drama aside, TODAY WAS DAMN FUNNY LAHH! Okay, not really, but still funny (: Had to write an essay (a bad topic) today, and Mr Poon just had to sit 2 seats away from me @_@ But Jun2 and Debbie were sitting right next to him, and Jun2 was so shocked and opened her mouth so wide (x I'm quite scared that I've written out of point /: Anyway after that nothing much, UNTIL MATHS! Ms Loo was tired, so 2C3 was nice as usual and let her have the one period free and we marked our own work (: We started chatting with her, sating about C Cube and all xD Teased her again! xDDDD And as she was trying to leave, Rachel guarded the front door while Brenda guarded the back door, refusing to let her go! (x And then Beatrice the wonderful hot person *cough* gathered her wits and did something that made 2C3 PROUD! (:
Beatrice: Ms Loo, pretend that I'm Mr Choy!
Ms Loo: ?
Beatrice: Ms Loo, will you marry me?
Class: *HUGE LOUD CRAZY MAD LAUGHTER*
Ms Loo: *BLUSHBLUSHBLUSH* *LAUGHLAUGHLAUGH*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MS LOO WAS OBVIOUSLY EMBARRASSED LOHH! Now even Jaslin Koh believes that Choy and Loo are paired up. Hohoho. If they do get married, they owe the whole of 2C3'06 each an angpao xDDDD
I'm really thankful that I have true friends.
9:00 PM