Saturday, August 05, 2006
Okay, I'm suppose to blog yesterday night but I didn't haha xP
Yesterday started off with PE, where we cheered Beatrice on as she did her 2.4km! :D It was fun, really. But I lost a Fruit Tella ._. I think I'm going to lose a lot of my sweets anyway. It's a good way to bribe Jun2 though ^-^
After that was English. Shan't quote what Mr Poon said cuz I think I'll save it to use later xD It was so freaky when I was about to pass Jun2 her maths worksheet, andden Mr Poon gang1 gang1 hao3 walk past and just took it away. But he returned it to Jun2, so LUUUUUUCKY. Hehe, he's a nice guy (x
History next. Mrs Ow read Lim Bo Seng's last letter to his wife to us, apparently she said it was touching, but it was rather boring. So many heads went down onto the table, around 10 according to Sherryn, but Mrs Ow just continued. WOW.
Recess, then HCL. Nothing special, just that Chen Lao Shi disappointed with us :X
Science Practical Test after that. NOW THIS IS THE 'STAR' OF THE DAY. We had to burn things so we were happily burning when a teacher came in and said, "Mr Choy, deduct 10 marks for every student not wearing goggles." Really wanted to just PUNCH that teacher. The whole class was told before that if we were wearing spectacles, goggles were optional. HOW COULD THAT TEACHER SAY THAT?! But I don't know whether Mr Choy deducted our marks or not. If he does, that's 50% off the whole score Q_Q There were 4 'chemicals' to burn, namely Chemical A - D. Chemical A & B were salt and sugar respectively I think. Sugar was quite obviously, cuz when it was heated, it turned black and had a very bad smell =.= Chemical C looks like some blue-green sand-like thing, don't know what's that. CHEMICAL D GO AND DIE AHH!!!!! When burnt gently, it just formed a blackish, dirty liquid, fine. HOWEVER! When burnt strongly, THE THING JUST WHEN 'POP POP POP' AND THE THING JUST SPLATTER ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!! IT'S PAINFUL LOHH! It turned into wax, cuz a lot landed on my worksheet and my file! The sound was REALLY loud. Sheesh. Stupid Chemical D.
After that school ended, nothing much. Chinese test coming, want me to die lohh! -.=;
I found out something seriously disturbing today. @_@
11:58 AM