Sunday, August 13, 2006
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
The wind that blew between us then
Tenderly brushed my cheek
My heart beats fast when I think how I want to see your unchanging smile
I chase after you as you cross at the usual signal on the hill
I'll never be as I was
If you're here, I can be this gentle
I want to run down the rail of time with you as far as it goes
I want to watch your earnest profile as long as I can
Forever...
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
Sometimes I can smile
But it's not my true smile
Your voice over the phone sounds falsely bright
As if you're hiding something that's worrying you. What's the matter?
It was irritating the way the two of us were silent; it felt like running away
I wanna stay by your side
I cuddled with you, laughed, and frolicked
I rejected the hurried time
That was so far from that place
My feelings just got more passionate
"I want to see you more..."
With my love for you drifting on the summer
Bathing in the warm sunlight
If you're here, I can be this gentle
I want to run down the rail of time with you as far as it goes
I want to watch your earnest profile as long as I can...
We walked together, laughing, and frolicking
We can't reach that place anymore, can we?
If I call out, "Stay by my side", it's really bittersweet
How well did you know...?
I'll start walking up that same hill again
Bathing in the warm sunlight
Shala la la...
If you're here... I'm here...
Days, by High and Mighty Colour.
SWEEEEEEEEEEET SONG (((:
SWEEEEEEEEEEET LYRICS (((:
Translation Credit
Download Credit (click name of song to download)
5:17 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.