Tuesday, August 08, 2006
STAND UP, STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE!!! :D
Okay, so today was the national day celebration. Started off with band people getting prepared, then the marching in stuff and so on, then the speech and such... Was kinda competing with Jun2 to see who can stand still for the longest without fidgeting. Both of us did move slightly, but Jun2 fidgeted more, surprisingly xD
After that had Mass Dance. Seniors taught us SO fast lahh! Didn't repeat the teaching parts many times, so rather messy for us /: Then came the FOOD! So pissing, had SEASONS Peach Tea and Apple Tea BUT NO ICE LEMON TEA!!!!!!! DDDDD: That is TOO disappointing T-T I took two pieces of cake cuz I was quite hungry I guess, in the end only ate one and gave the other to Jun2. She looked like a PIG. She is anyway. (x
Performance! Everyone was screaming when Band was on stage @__@ I was sure that my ears will be blocked =0= Quite enjoyable I guess. Jesselyn said that we were softer than usual ): Quite saddening actually. Rather strange, since in the early morning only Sec 1s played but it was quite loud. Hmm~ Quite a number of dances. I liked the one where the dancers wore a yellow costume. It was so cute! =^^= A lot of singing too. Quite fun lehh, everyone was so enthusiastic about it. I thought I could've went deaf @.@; Then the teachers of different departments had a best-dressed competition thing. OMG Choy Chee Chong looked so cool without his specs on!!! xD A lot of people thought he looked good I guess, haha (x After the whole performance, Jaslin, Jun2 and I helped Ms Pham clear the flags, clappers etc. So nice of us! xDDDD
Left school with Jaslin at around 1130. Went out, lol. It was fun, but it's never fun when you feel that you're the younger one. Not really younger one, the one with the least advantage =0=
I'M SO GONNA ENJOY THE HOLIDAYSSSSSS!!!! :DDDDDDDDD
5:57 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.