Thursday, August 10, 2006
Tag replies!
Aby: I want the whole Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape 2! Hehe, look at the song list on YesAsia or something, thank you! :D MSN's always a pain anyway ^^;;
Kyna: Life's never a bed of roses @_@
Debbie: Huh, who would want to use your name to tag your blog? GOODNESS :D Who're you calling BIMBO you idiot?! .__. What you mean by I need to see a shrink? /:
Bec: Usually no one would look at feet haha xD I think he looked good all the same (:
Yesterday night I had this really weird and rather spooky dream @_@ Normally I'm unable to remember my dreams clearly so I'm sorry for some incomplete parts ^^;;;
Okay here goes. Apparently, for some reason, some of my 2C3 classmates died. o_O I don't know why. That is sort of an introduction. I only remembered these 3 people: Jaslin Koh, Shengqi & Melissa. Don't ask me why I remember only these 3 people. I already said I have bad memory for my dreams.
Yeah so the story begins. Some of them died, right? I didn't die, haha. It was reported in the papers, and I don't understand why but Mrs Ow wrote the article I think ._. Then I received a call--from Jaslin Koh. O0O; And she's supposed to be dead. She said that she was using her handphone to call me, from HELL. Strangely, I was not afraid or anything. In fact, I had no response to her death! /: Yeah so apparently I could keep in contact with her through her handphone. So, I called her everyday, heard Shengqi somewhere in between. STRANGELY, she still goes to SCHOOL there. I was sort of talking to her over her handphone and she said that tomorrow was Tuesday and that she had NPCC. And she was looking forward to it. O_O;
That's about all I remember... ^^;;; I think I saw other scenes, like scenes of Melissa & Shengqi or something, or else how I know that they're there? o.o; Strange strange dream... @__@ Slight cross-over with When A Stranger Calls (movie) and Jacob's Ladder (book). The phone call from the former, and the dead people part from the former. @_@
However! There are some things that don't make sense. Why would Mrs Ow be a reporter?! /: And Jaslin's handphone is spoilt now! D: And why didn't Jun2 die too? xD Debbie also! Why didn't they die? xDDD
Still, that was a really weird dream. /:
6:48 PM