Sunday, August 13, 2006
Tag Replies!
Bec: Yeah, Choy's rather nerdy with his specs HAHA! But I think he prefers them to his contacts, even though the latter makes him look way more good-looking (x We ain't people? Then we aliens ahh?! D: Haha.
Debbie: Can you not be so sick?! Later people think you're a lesbian ahh! I'm very straight okay, so go find someone else! I think if I'm going to be in the same class as you next year, I can just die. xDDD Anyway, you always sound retarded, SO THERE HAHAHAHA.
Ichige Teryne Mariko: Why can't you just put TERYNE? ITM reminds me of ATM... -.- Debbie's sick, not me, so leave me out of this situation! One more dirty word about me and her and I'll give you a hard slap and a merciless kick okay! =0=;
Shengqi: YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED LAHH HAHAHAHA! I BET I DANCED IN FRONT OF YOUR COFFIN IN MY DREAM!!! xDDDDD
Aby: Haha I know you're rather shocked, but this is a daily situation xD
Weijing: Lol, this skin has been up for a long time. Thinking of changing it upon the end of common tests. (:
MadMockingMeanieMurderousMATHS.
ARGG!!!!!! But my Teacher Wynn *grins* makes me learn that I should treasure my time in school. Not that I'm doing so anyway. =__=
ART! I WISH I COULD JUST GIVE YOU A KICK AND YOU'LL FLY TO THE MOON AND GET LOST IN SPACE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!
5:07 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.