Saturday, September 23, 2006
Decided to post before I go to sleep *yawns*
English EOY was... okay? /: The whole class went bonkers trying to figure out the correct format for the Functional Writing on Report. Couldn't find Marcus Poon! D: I think he invigilated the Sec 4s /: It seems like a repeat of the Mid-Years since we couldn't find Ms Low either. So stupid lah, after Mrs Khan left, MARCUS POON CAME IN. By that time it was too late to ask him T-T And I could feel him looking at my functional writing as I wrote it. Eeeeps. My concern is the essay, A Small Act of Kindness, cuz I thought by using the Chinese textbook's storyline, I could score since I don't think anyone would use it, but I was wrong cuz I think Jesselyn wrote on that too. GAWD. Well, not as bad as those who chose to write on a pleasant surprise. Could predict that 56473153749 people will write on a birthday surprise ._. (True enough, Jaslin Koh and Jolene Gien wrote that storyline) The Paper 2 was an extract from Chinese Cinderella! D: And I didn't read that book, cuz I was too lazy. The compre part was quite easy, but the summary was like OoO; We're suppose to summarise it in 150 words, but I ended up with 141 words! That's real frightening, cuz most of the time I'll be frantically trying to pluck out words from my essay instead of adding them in a carefree manner. Then again, I didn't do so and started adding more points, hoping that they're relevant though. Well, at least I finished it in time and still had time to check through. And my summary was written out neatly. HOHO.
MSP test was like O______O. WHAT THE HECK--LISTENING EXAM?! DDDDDDD: That was sosososo unexpected! I mugged for music okay! Mugged about what does this mean and how did that work etc etc. And I had to apply ALL of that to listening. TIAN AHH. The first page was the most difficult! :X After listening to the first piece one time (we get to listen to each extract 4 times) I was just staring blankly at the paper, thinking to myself: HUH? Luckily the remaining 3 pages of the listening part was easier. It seemed to get from tough to easy, so heng ah. Then had the Italian terms part which was a breeze and listing of the type of sections (String, Woodwind, Brass, Percussion. DUH.) and 5 percussion instruments. The irony? THE ANSWER TO THE PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS WAS RIGHT ON THE BOARD BEHIND MDM CHUA LAH. And she didn't even know, and I was like o___o. I was contemplating whether to just copy from the board, but I just decided to look towards the right and look at all the percussion and write down 5, which included some from the board anyway xP Very weird how some people didn't know that the answer was right in their faces. Sheesh. There were even drawings of the percussion lah! SHEESH. Thank God I'm a bandit, so I know the instruments so well HAHA. *egocentric* xDDD
11:34 PM