Thursday, September 28, 2006
I'm blogging again. Multi-tasking: reading through History and blogging haha.
And all I wanted to say is: MRS OW AND MS LOO ARE SO CUTE TODAY HAHA. xDDD
History: Mrs Ow was revising with us reliability. When she told us to cross-refer, she was so funny! She was like "Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!" xDDD She said it quite quickly too. So I was wondering where that hip-hop phrase came from HAHA. Some of us laughed. She was so cute lah :D
Maths: The whole class was doing the revision worksheet when Ms Loo went to chat with Sherryn and Beatrice I think. Then Ms Loo ask us why our honour cards so pathetic without even a single honour stamp. Ms Loo was SO funny!!! She was like "I WANT TO HELP YOU CHOP! I LOVE TO CHOP! *raises fist* Dingding!" It was along that line, but the DINGDING part was hilarious! SO CUTE LAH :D MS LOO IS NIIIIICE :DDDD (Mr Choy kinda deserves credit for being rather nice since he answered all the questions that I bombed him with xD) Ms Loo also mentioned that our school's honour card system was mentioned in the CHINESE newspaper, HALF a page. It was only on the honour card system, no mention of demerit system -.- LAME!
Ms Goh Wee Suan is flying off to Scotland tomorrow! D: I'm gonna miss her being our Literature teacher ): She's a nice teacher too, very hilarious :DDD A random thing about her is that she can whistle really well .__. Oh well. Rather annoyed with my HMT CA2 marks, cuz I got 69.9 =_= For goodness sake lah, so stingy until I can't get another 0.1 marks. History has once again repeated itself from my Mid-Year Science or Maths Overall where I got 74.5 /: Forgot which paper though, I always forget but Jaslin Koh always remembers ._. Can't let me even get an A2 to motivate me to stay awake during the HMT EOY =.=; Meanie.
10:30 PM