Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Stupid exams D:
The CME exam was the most retarded one. I suspected that Mrs Khan set the Case Study section. THERE WAS MY NAME THERE LAH. If it was about me being good, it ain't that bad. BUT IT WAS ABOUT ME BEING TOTALLY AGAINST VISITING THE OLD FOLKS' HOME LAH. Sheesh. I couldn't believe they actually used my big fat name. When Jaslin Koh finished collecting the papers for her row, before she sat down (she was sitting next to me, sheesh) she immediately went to tease me about it lah! =.=; Then Jolene Gien joined in. Then Jaslin Koh laughed, LOUDLY. Then Mrs Khan was like"Jaaaslin?" And she shut up. Kind of.
Hate refraction, hate ray diagrams, hate the stupid prism that had to be upside down, HATE PHYSICS. Okay, I like Sound. ONLY Sound. Hate Electricity too. I wonder if I'll be able to remember how to calculate this and that for Physics. And Chemistry is starting to give me a hard time. What the heck, now Biology is the only thing not giving me a tough time (I hope). Coordinate Geometry is like .__. THE FLEXIBLE CURVE IS NEVER GONNA OBEY ME LAH. That ain't the point, but anyway~ I love Sets. I like algebra to an extent. I wonder how I'm gonna mug for history since I could've fallen asleep studying for Literature. And Chinese is like @__@ ART. OMG ART. DIEEEEEE.
I hope I'll come out of the exam period in one piece D:
5:48 PM