Monday, September 18, 2006
Tag Replies
Bec: HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW CCS?! D: It was a totally famous anime okay! I could just give you a history of it and you're mouth'll be hanging open by the time I'm done with that! xDD The mousey thing? You mean Kero? HAHA. That *things* prefers to be called by it's name (x
Debbie: Yes DUH I'm understanding! :D Haha it's okay if you can't make my cookies before the EOY (: I think it'll be just fine if you make them after, maybe they'll taste better since you don't have any stress placed upon your shoulders from the exams (x Anyway, am I suppose to thank you for flooding? o_O;
Teryne: I've been passing it on for a long time! YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR REVIVING YOUR LOVE FOR CCS HAHA xP
Aby: Don't be sad, things will turn out, ne? 船到桥头自然直~ :D I know I must be so dumb for flaunting my lousy chinese ^^;
Gekyong: HEY I'M SAD TOO! Buy me dark chocolate and I'll be hyper :D Nah, just joking xD But if you do get me dark chocolate, I'll willingly accept it! xDDD
Sheesh another bad day today ._. And I was practically nodding off during HMT & CME. Chen Lao Shi was just showing some nice pictures of some country which I forgot. Still can sleep lah @_@ Debbie's gummy woke me up a bit, but I went back feeling tired again. Recess watched CCS with Yuji! :D Then CS... Audacity is fun! HAHA THE CHANGE IN SPEED DAMN FUNNY LAH! The class made Paris Hilton sound like a guy xD So funny~ Then Maths, okay... CME? Nap time. Practically trying to stay awake lah! Mrs Khan talking, I'm like struggling to just leave my eyelids open. I didn't dare sneak a sweet when she's standing in the middle of the classroom :X After that *insert BLAHBLAH nonsense*
I can't wait till the exams are over... Maybe then I can rewatch CCS in peace (:
4:27 PM