Friday, September 15, 2006
Tag Replies
Jonj: There're people on Youtube subbing Tsubasa Chronicle? /: Ahh well, I prefer downloading them and watching them on my computer cuz they're much clearer haha. Yeah, Dattebayo too but I always go to Live-eviL to get the torrent ^^; I think I do have a complete collection of songs by Haikara, but I don't have many of their PVs /: Some I did watch on Youtube, didn't really like the Ichirin no Hana PV ): But the RUN-RUN-RUN PV is so cute! xD Anyway, thanks loads for your concern even though you don't know me personally or anything haha :D You could be my online buddy lol (x
Isabelle: Nevermind Belle, I'm a nice person xD Okay, that was random.
Teryne: Hello cupcake :D Yeah right, I'm your Eyecandy provider of different sorts, from terribly sweet to deliciously sour xD
Aby: Haha, much better :D Everything went well, we still have our heated bickerings xD
Unlucky week this is, with and ending off of the weekdays with the worst day, aka TODAY.
Well, I shan't mention about since it was a rainy day and whatever. Beatrice posted quite a detailed post about it, so I guess if you're interested in what made 2C3 so pissed today, go have a look. Seriously, I still think it's cuz it was a rainy day. And I demand JUSTICE! But too bad--I don't have a bond D:
Happy part of the day--CARDCAPTOR SAKURA!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Yuji was watching it during our 2 free periods cuz of PE, so naturally I went over to watch it with her (: Then Johanna, Kaiqi, Rebecca & Shijia came to watch too haha. The love for CCS has surfaced in the class! :D If only the text for CCS was for Literature. I definitely could score in that then (:
So after complaining about the bad day today to Teryne, I told her about CCS. The lil cupcake excited me with CCS, and when I was about to tell her a guide to CCS Movie 2 (LOVE LOVE LOVE), she went OFFLINE. ICHIGE TERYNE MARIKO, GET ONLINE!!!!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day /:
10:56 PM