Thursday, October 26, 2006
SweetS - Our Song~Wakare no Uta~
That day when I looked up at the rows of cherry trees
I thought that time would go on forever
I don't know when, but I started to feel
As if this day would come
Yes, I've broken up
With as many people
As I've met
Now, this is the song of one breakup
I hope it'll carry the feelings I can't put onto words
To your heart
Because I want to say “thank you” for the memories...
I adored you, copied you
And whenever anything happened, I depended on you
I know I can't just beg you
But I don't have the confidence
Yes, this time it will be my hand
Giving you that tenderness and cruelty
Now, this is the song of one breakup
I hope we can sing it someday
As I take in this love
I want to say “thank you” for the memories...
Yes, more than growing up
I hope I can become a bigger person
Even if we're far apart
I hope each of us can say in our hearts
That we're keeping ourselves going
Single-mindedly, heads held high
Tu ru tu tu ru ru, our breakup song
If we meet again somewhere, someday
I want to see you with an unchanging smile
I want to tell you about this wish
Tu ru tu tu ru ru, our breakup song
I hope it'll carry the feelings I can't put onto words
Tu ru tu tu ru ru, to you
La la la la la, because I want to say “thank you”...
Hamasaki Ayumi - FRIEND
When I was filled with laughter from the heart
I didn't even notice my own happiness.
I can't go back, no matter how much I miss that summer.
That slender yet strong hand. Because I pulled away.
Because you're important to me I feel like
I'll lose you without noticing it, but
again, again I tell you that
"In this whole world, there's only one of you."
A wind that tells the changing of the seasons blows
I'm afraid of feeling that you're far away.
When we were still together, I truly loved you and cried.
I was easier to hurt than now, but I certainly shined.
If you find something you can believe in,
I'll certainly give you a hand.
Again, again I tell you that,
"Even if we're separated, in our hearts we're still friends."
While I look up at the blue sky on a clear day,
I kick puddles on a rainy day.
Again, again I know
why I was born, the meaning of life.
Even on painful days,
even if I want to flee into the night,
again, again, I remember my days with you
and use them as support.
Vitamin C - Graduation
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels
[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Will Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
[Repeat 1]
La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
[Repeat 1 (3x)]
Arashi - A Day in Our Life
Time flows in a circle, tear off each day
[even] long ago you were somewhere far away
Ah, my thoughts won't reach you
You won't come back again
But I can't forget (about you) all night
Yo, how bright do you shine?
As bright as the sun, yeah!
It was something so close I couldn't see it
But time has passed and now I've come to see it
With us holding hands
I get the strength to draw you close
A sound is made, then fades away
The beating of my heart quickens
Now I'm different from who I was back then
Just a little bit more and it will reach you, i'll tell you, it will resound
To my darling, my beloved, to you, yeah!
(I LOVE YOU, even now, ENDLESS LOVE
One day...you will...return to me)
※The way I put all my heart and soul into it
So that I can regain who I am
I'll find something new
We'll surely meet again someday
※Repeatx2
(☆Ah, painful feelings pass by
Ah, now I can finally tell you everything
Your tears, your smile, everyone, everything
I always want to feel you by my side
Holding on to my hand)
We'll surely meet again someday
Thinking of you (one) morning
(Brings me) continued pain
(With a) heart has been obscured (all the while) by the load (it carries)
Ride on, let's get on
We don't need these quiet days
Tick tick tick tock, the clock tells time
It's OK, don't worry about it, leave it be
My unchanging feelings are always straight and true
My unending emotions are already at their limit
One day when you're by my side again
Then, I will promise you, forever...
Surely I won't surrender
(Because) I have complete conviction
Different from how I was back then, now
Just a little bit more and it will reach you, i'll tell you, it will resound
To my darling, my beloved, to you, yeah!
(I LOVE YOU, even now, ENDLESS LOVE
One day...you will...return to me)
※Repeatx3
(☆Ah, painful feelings pass by
Ah, now I can finally tell you everything
Your tears, your smile, everyone, everything
I always want to feel you by my side
Holding on to my hand)
We'll surely meet again someday
☆Repeatx2
※Repeatx2
♥ 2C3'06
8:47 PM