Sunday, October 15, 2006
Tag Replies
Aby: Okay, I know you got up super early xD I DON'T CARE, MATSUJUN IS CUTER! xP Really what, he so cute :D And I know you're gonna use this opportunity to psycho me into Arashi ^^;
Teryne: Yeah right, like ONE pathetic post is crap xD
Jonj: I respect your ability to chiong through anime series o.O Doumeki is not a blockhead! He's quite reserved though. Watanuki, first of April, is DUMB. HAHA. And Himawari keeps commenting on how Watanuki and Doumeki are GREAT friends (x Yuuko is funny when she's dying for sake, ditto to Black Mokona xD If you've watched the movie, you would've seen relations to Tsubasa Chronicle! ;D
Fiona: YO! :D
I'm being veryvery obsessed over Matsumoto Jun :X All Chew Li Jun's fault xDDD He's so cute when he's dancing and all smiling, and he looks so cool when he's serious while he's acting (x

Look! Heehee :3 Don't really feel like doing anything now. Ho-hum. Went to my grandparent's house for dinner. Watched a movie, "Sorry, Teacher" (对不起,老师)with the lead actress by Chen Liping... The story was super touching, more touching than "I Not Stupid Too" I think /: I almost cried lah, but I took the chance to calm myself down by going to the kitchen to wash up my dishes. MY COUSIN CRIED O__O He's 11 this year haha. He cried until his eyes all red and puffy O______O;;; WOW. And I thought girls were the only ones that could get REALLY emotional xD
9:40 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.