Monday, October 23, 2006
Tag Replies
Bec: No loh, the drama ain't that bad! :D In fact it's so cool! ^__^
Jonj: Well, I have yet to watch the movie anyway. But actually, I don't know Death Note at all cuz I don't read the manga neither do I watch the anime. I'm just watching it since it's from a manga haha xD
Phionna: Haha, guess I'll see you at teh 6A gathering if it does turn out! :DDD
Aby: Okok, I got it @_@
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE TAN XUE YING! :D
...the stupid idiot that almost suffocated me @_@ She practically treated me like her rag doll today! Jun2 ain't an exception haha, except she escaped xD
Today had this exercise about protecting ourselves from toxic fumes. Tian ah. SO DAMN HOT STUFFY LAH. I stood on THREE chairs, trying to stick the freaking black rubbish bag onto the window panes, BUT THE DAMN MASKING TAPE AIN'T STICKY AT ALL!!!!!! SHEEEEESH. Shiqi, Cynthia and I took such a long time to just do ONE window. And in the end, it kept giving us the hint that it was gonna drop @_@ Windows closed, doors closed, fans switched off, lights switched off. GOD. SO STUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. DAMN THE FREAKING MASKING TAPE. JUST WON'T STICK =.= Demure Shiqi was so fed up that she practically banged the window pane in order to try to make the masking tape stick xD Cynthia was so funny loh! She was sorta in charge of tearing the masking tape while Shiqi and I, together with Jaslin Koh who'd already finished her side, tried to paste the bags on. Cynthia kept sticking the tape on our butts lah .__.; Haha but it was so funny :D We were making quite a hell lot of noise xP When I finally finished, I was sweating like shit. Jaslin was worse lah, her face all wet o_O Kept fanning myself with my A Maths Bridging Course book @.@ When FINALLYFINALLY we could get outta the classroom, I chiong outside to breathe in the fresh air after ripping off all the bags. Omg lah, it was practically like air-con. Shuang leh! xDDD
After that quite xian. Had recess @ 1115... I'm officially scared of playing Chinese Chess. It's sucha a xian game -.=; After trying to read my music theory book, I decided to play some knowledge game with Shiqi, Cynthia and Xinyi. I WON! :D Haha the game was so cute :D
For Secondary 3, I've chosen to take the following ten subjects:
- English
- NORMAL Chinese
- Maths
- A Maths
- Pure Biology
- Pure Physics
- Pure Chemistry
- SS + Literature
- Pure Geography
- Music 'O' Level
Most likely I'm gonna drop Pure Geography or Pure Biology/Physics when I'm in Secondary 4 cuz I'm definitely gonna take Music no matter what (:
Some random pictures...

My Altus! :D

Me & Kelly @ Gala Dinner. I know I look rather retarded ._.

Quite an old photo featuring Hazrina Kassim! :DDD

6A2004 (:

Me and Kaiqi; famous picture; To The Stars! :D

MY TRADEMARK! xD Drew this on the board! ^-^

Jun2, Jaslin & me playing cards. Credits to Beatrice xD

A scene from Hana Yori Dango, Doumyouji's (Matsujun!) house.
The caption: HARRY POTTER?! (x

*coughlaughcough* Apparently both of them fell together cuz Makino pushed Doumyouji so they some how or other ended up in this position HAHA. FUNNYYYYYY.

;D
BYEBYE! :D
7:58 PM
Me.
mindy
170492
6ASVPS'04
CGS4C2'08
CGSSBflutes
Yes, I know it's very blue.