Saturday, October 28, 2006
Tag Replies
Debbie: I thank god a HELL lot if Jesselyn and I don't get into the same class as you next year. THE BEST THING IS THAT YOU TRANSFER OUT HAHAHA! xD I'll keep in touch *slaps Debbie* (x
Charleen: HEY CROW HOW NICE OF YOU TO DROP BY! :D Haha I know NJC will kick you out soon anyway xP SEE YOU AT RJC WITH A CLEANER'S UNIFORM ON! xDDDDDDDD
Sophie: Thanks for the goodie bag too! Sorry I didn't give you a farewell letter :X Yeah, wish you all the best too! ^^
Huijin: YOU are the idiot lah! So dumb until you don't know that... TSK!
Aby: Haha thanks about the lyrics & the layout (:
I guess I'll type my long post of thanks to 2C3 and more pics next time since I'm gonna be quite busy today since I'm flying off to Korea ._. Saaaaaaad man, gonna miss 2C3's chalet T_____T Perhaps the good thing is that I'll miss A Maths Bridging Course? But I'll have to get Jaslin Koh to teach me or something =.=
9:35 AM