Today is so hazy~ D: So many bridging courses--A Maths and Chemistry -.- Chemistry we sort of learned before, Maths was okay, since there were some that were rather tricky. During free time, I played Tai Tee with Jaslin and Jun2. Stupid Jaslin, just cuz she's used to that game, she won so many times lah! The very first round I won, she whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and WHINE. Then the next consecutive 4-6 games, she won lah! Then she kept smiling to herself and laughing for no apparent reason. Jun2 and I should throw her into Mental Hospital with Debbie Tan :D Debbie Tan will be a REAL challenge (x As we walked to the hall for our Maths Bridging Course, it was my turn to whine, cuz it ain't fair that I had ONE card left but Jaslin won -.=; So I elaborated my arguement for the entire 'journey' from our classroom to the hall and still sat there and elaborate~ Believe me, the 'journey' isn't very short. HEE. Jun2 made a lot of comments ne... =.= After maths went back to class to continue our game... I think I won around 4-5 times in all, Jun2 twice, Jaslin the remainder =.=# Band was a lil freaky cuz I was wondering whether I was really THAT late cuz so many people arrived liao :X If she's gonna play so loud, I wonder how I'm suppose to hear myself play .__.#
