Thursday, November 30, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA! :D
Took this interesting quiz from Sophie! (:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
V6 - Darling
Haha I don't know how to comment! xD
How do your friends see you?
Yuki Kajiura - believe
I'm a loyal person :D
Will you get married?
Yuki Kajiura - need your love
o_o *shrugs* I just need friendship hoho.
What's your best friend's theme song?
Arashi - 瞳の中のGalaxy
The title means 'The Galaxy in your eyes'. Haha.
What was your primary school like?
AiM - My Place
YOU BET IT WAS MY PLACE! :DDDDDD
How can you get ahead in life?
AiM - Go! Go! Ready? Go! Go!
HAHA SO COOL! Yup that's how I get ahead with life ;D
What is the best thing about your friends?
Yui Horie - Sweet Baby Love
They're sweet, act like babies, but they're so much love! (x
What song best describes you?
day after tomorrow - Starry Heavens
Haha, I'm a STAR! :D
What song will they play at your funeral?
Hamasaki Ayumi - Honey
Cheerful song haha, but it shows everyone misses me! xD
How does the world see you?
Hamasaki Ayumi - Trust
Yup, they trust me! ((:
Will you have a happy life?
Digimon - Forever Friends
I'll have everlasting friends! :DDD
What do your friends really think of you?
AiM - Believe
Another song with the title 'Believe'... Well, what to do? EVERYONE TRUSTS ME! :D
Do people secretly lust after you?
Wada Kouji - The Last Element
Uhh, I don't know!
How can I make myself happy?
SweetS - into the daylight
I will go out into the daylight to cheer myself up (:
What should you do with your life?
Arashi - WISH
Yes, I'll continue wishing... Haha!
Will you ever have children?
Yui Horie - Yakusoku
Uhh, that is definitely NOT a promise! @_@
Everyone's doing quizzes! Hoho (x Ah well... Holidays seem to pass a bit quickly since a month is already over D: Omg, half of the holidays gone but my homework is still here! Tian ah @_@
9:43 PM