Monday, November 13, 2006
I AM SICK ILL.
(fine I know people call me a sicko for some reasons ._.)
Woke up Saturday morning, brushed my teeth, drank Milo, ate Roti Prata. Next thing I know I had diarrhea and my stomach was hurting. Okaaaay, I thought it was yet another episode of stomach pains so I put medicated oil and lied on my bed for a while. Slight headache, bad stomach, no appetite. But I shut up about it cuz I wanted to go for piano lesson .___. Oh hell, next thing I knew I threw up. Not during piano, at the hawker centre. No smell leh, no bile too. Only water with bits of Roti Prata floating around HAHA. Okay, not funny =.= So I was feeling horrid. At night went to see a doctor. Doctor said this and doctor said that. Most importantly, he said dehydration taking place liao, must drink water without vomiting... Or else must go hospital and may be put on drip. EEEEEEEEEEPS. After that blahblahblah... Refused to get a shot to stop the vomiting. If I did, I'll definitely go out of the doc's room crying from the pain @.@ Freaking tired that day cuz I ate nothing... Even if I did eat everything was vomitted out -.- Yesterday not much better. Stayed at home. Watched Hana Yori Dango. Slept. Boring.
Now quite okay I guess. Still have slight cramps. @__@ Good thing about me is that I hardly fall sick... Bad thing is that when I do fall sick, it's serious. =.= Oh I started on my EL homework and I'm so proud of myself (x
3:00 PM