Wednesday, November 29, 2006
People are bored during the holidays and brush a side the stack of EOY homework, so they do quizzes! From Fiona! ;D
(x) Been in love
(x) Been dumped suppose to wait for me in the end 'dump' me xD
( . ) Shoplifted
( . ) Been fired
( . ) Been in a fist fight
( . ) Snuck out of your parent's house
( . ) Been arrested
( . ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school I had an MC! :D
( . ) Seen someone die
( . ) Been to Canada
( . ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now
(x) Lain on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
(x) Made a snow angel
(x) Flown a kite
(x) Built a sand castle
( . ) Gone puddle jumping
(x) Played dress up
( .) Jumped into a pile of leaves
( . ) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game In the game of CHEAT! :D
(x) Been lonely
(x) Fallen asleep at work / school
( . ) Used a fake id
(x) Watched the sun set
( . ) Felt an earthquake / tremor
( . ) Been through a hurricane
(x) Touched a snake
( . ) Slept beneath the stars
(x) Been tickled
( . ) Been robbed
(x) Been misunderstood
( .) Danced in the moonlight
(x) Liked the way you look
( . ) Witnessed a crime
(x) Questioned my heart
( . ) Been obsessed with post-it notes
( . ) Squished barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost
(x) Been to the opposite side of the country
( . ) Swum in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying
( . ) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
( . ) Recently colored with crayons I hate art
( . ) Sung karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls
( . ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( . ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( . ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( . ) Been kissed under a mistletoe
(x) Blown bubbles
( . ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( . ) Crashed a party
( . ) Gone roller-skating Don't know how to
( . ) Glued your hand to something
( . ) Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
( . ) Kissed a fish
( . ) Sat on a roof top
(x) Screamed at the top of your lungs It's a common thing (:
( . ) Done a one-handed cartwheel
( . ) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours I wish ._.
( . ) Stayed up all night You don't know how much I love sleep (x
( . ) Didn't take a shower for a week That's so gross
( . ) Pick and ate an apple right off the tree
( . ) Climbed a tree
(x) Had a tree house
(x) Are scared to watch scary movies alone I will never watch them again
(x) Believe in ghosts That's why I won't watch scary movies
( . ) Have more then 30 pairs of shoes
( . ) Jumped into a pool / hot tub / lake with all your clothes on
( . ) Been told you're hot by a complete stranger
(x) Broken a bone A fish bone! ;D (why do I feel that I've taken this quiz before?)
(x) Been easily amused
( . ) Caught a fish then ate it
(x) Caught a butterfly
(x) Laughed so hard you cried
(x) Cried so hard you laughed
( . ) Cheated on a test
( . ) Cheated on a lover Don't have one
( . ) Have a Britney Spears CD I'm loyal to J-Pop/J-Rock
(x) Forgotten someone's name I forgot the name of the guy was a pro flautist
( . ) French braided someone's hair I don't know how! Or else I would've helped ;D
( . ) Gone skinny dipping in a pool
( . ) Have had a fantasy over someone you love as a good friend
( . ) Sun tanned naked
( . ) Ran naked in the rain
Someone help me find 'La Familia' by Matsujun in mp3 format! D:
I CAN'T FIND IT!!!! )):
[EDIT] I found the song :D Whee~ [/EDIT]
7:35 PM