Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Sorry I was too lazy to blog after coming back from Korea on 0411 night xD When I came back, I was asking myself why didn't I know that Singapore was so warm @_@
Tag Replies
Teryne: UHH, when do I ever look dumb??? If I were to look dumb, I wonder how Jun2 looks like :D Come on lah, you know that HYD rocksrocksrocks ^-^ Why would I be elated if you were to make fun of Matsujun?! =.=# Treasure your angel before she graduates from Crescent... HAHA.
Aby: Yeah I know that HYD's an anime. It was first a manga, then an anime, a Chinese Drama then the best for the last--JAPANESE DRAMA (x There had better NOT be a Korean Drama of it =.=
Bec: Nah, in my opinion I think that the 'costumes' are very nice :D I think that Kaiqi was referring to the Japanese version of Meteor Garden i.e. Hana Yori Dango where Matsujun plays Doumyouji Tsukasa (Daomingsi). ^^;
Sophie: Haha thanks for the compliment! :D Yeah I really regret not going T-T
Weijing: You know, I was once someone who opened the program called 'Adobe Photoshop', not even knowing what it's used for! Just playing around with it and you could be as good as me haha xP
Huijin: I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Debbie: Heng ah, or else Jesselyn and I will have to survive another tough 2 years of your torture... I used that pic with you and the camera cuz of Cynthia. I thought Cynthia was so cute! :] I didn't use the one with Jaslin cuz later she'll go on about how she can sue me for taking her picture without her permission .__.
Life Science is fun! xD Waited in the Mini-Forum for such a long time until someone finally came to tell us to go to the science labs... Sheesh. But it's fun haha. Smeared bacteria on agar! :D Such a failure cuz I broke the agar. ): LAST TIME I DIDN'T BREAK IT LEH. hmph Sterilizing the table seems to be the most interesting thing to do xD The Ethanol is scaringly yet surprisingly cooling to the skin haha. Spray until so shuang! The bottle for the distilled water is very cute! I like to spray it too, hoho :] Today about DNA and forensic science stuff. So cool *v*
Me (to Jaslin and Jun2): If I become a forensic scientist one day and if one of you two were to be murdered, I'll definitely be the one to help you find out the murderer~ :D
Jun2: Cheh, wouldn't the murderer be you?
...that is definitely not the response I expected =_= Next Friday's the results of the streaming... *shivers*

THIS IS THE PICTURE FROM MY HANA YORI DANGO DVD COVER!!!!! But the DVD cover so lousy, cheh.

Matsujun from Gokusen! :D Everyone who's schooling should watch Gokusen :] Especially since Matsujun plays one of the main characters, hoho xD
8:43 PM