Monday, November 20, 2006
Tag Replies
Aby: OH YEAH HOR. Hehe everytime I take bus I just go to the place and line up and just wait for people to move then I move haha sorry! I only remember berth 12 /: You try higher lah! Maybe challenge yourself to 50wpm ;D
Yuji: Haha I know my friend's nice and that I'm nicer hoho :D You're also very nice (:
Debbie: Can you stop making confessions? People may either think you're a guy tagging under a girl's name or a lesbian, with the latter having the highest possibility. Because it's random, I CARE LAH! A lunatic that forced her way outta Woodbridge just tagged my tagboard... Scary @.@;
I chopped my hair~~~~~~~
But so far the only positive comment I've received about it was from my mom. Meh -.-
Anyway, anyone who's interested in learning Japanese on their own out of sheer boredom or cuz you're going to Japan for a trip (you'll be such a lucky pig) you can go download NHK Japanese Lessons from here. Omg it's so cool! :D And I learnt Japanese today hoho (: Go tryyyyy. ^^
9:18 PM