Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Tag Replies
Aby: Yes Mindy is a happy Mindy cuz of her new piano :D
Huijin: Uh, I don't remember you commenting on my hair back in the chalet... WEIRD PERSON!
Bec: Haha yup ;D Great job for Musical Evening!
Debbie: She lets you have your way cuz she's freaking scared of you! AFTER ALL YOU'RE A LUNATIC THAT ESCAPED FROM WOODBRIDGE OKAY HAHAHAHA. Finefine Jun2 is a very NICE person, but I'm definitely NICER :D Aiyah my hair will grow long one day... =.=
Lijun: I look nice in long hair and short hair xP If my gift is a trip to Japan to see Matsujun, I'll love you forever ;D
Teryne: I found liao lah... There is some resemblance but they don't really look that much alike ._.
Weijing: Yes it's okay! So surprised with that tag from you o.o
23/11 Sec 4 Farewell, 24/11 6A Chalet, 27/11 Musical Evening
what a busy week~
Last Band prac of the month today, next Band prac's on 14/12... Finally can break for a while ^w^ Today Hai Sing, Ngee Ann and Anglican Bands came... Was paired up with a Hai Sing flautist who said that he was actually Flute 1 but he's taking the place of someone who wasn't here. Omg he's like so pro at sight reading etc etc, no wonder he's Flute 1 o_o And he's supersuper polite. And he's only SEC 2. So stressful to just sit next to him and play... @__@ The worst thing is that I forgot his name .__. something-Jun I think. Bleh.
From Aby's blog...
My teacher once said-
"You all like me or Ms Loo better? Of course me, right?" -Mr Choy Chee Chong
Never in my life have i-
ever been to Japan ):
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile-
currently is Jun2, but other alternatives could be Jaslin Koh, Debbie Tan & Jolene Gien.
I like-
the colour blue.
Because-
?
When i'm nervous-
I'll start squeezing Jaslin Koh as if she's my bolster or shriek into Jun2's ear. God I sound scary hoho xD
The last time i laughed was when-
I was on the phone with Jun2.
My hair is-
damp.
My feet are-
uh, okay?
Last christmas-
251205
When i turn my head left, i see-
my room door.
When i turn my head right, i see-
my drawer, my whole row of Spiral manga and other misc stuff.
When i look down, i see-
my keyboard.
The craziest recent event was-
the end of Musical Evening--rushing here and there for things in the mess @.@
By this time next year-
I may have decided whether to drop Pure Physics or Pure Geography.
I have a hard time understanding-
chinese.
One time at a family gathering-
my cousin brought a Doraemon keychain that could change its eyes... Haha (x
You know i like you if-
--
If i won an award, the first person i'd thank is-
atashi!
Triangles are-
shapes?
My ideal breakfast is-
a plate of chocolate chip cookies ^w^
If you make me really happy-
I'll laugh and maybe beat you (x
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon-
my bed (:
Boys are-
gays guys.
I'd stop my wedding if-
never thought about it and shan't think about it xP
The world could do without-
extreeeeeeeeme stress.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than-
die?
Most recent thing you've bought yourself-
the chocolate rice swiss roll from Cheers.
Most recent thing someone else bought you-
Dove and Milky Bar chocs from Ms Azliah for the concert.
My least favourite time of the day is-
when I have nothing to do.
The last time i was high-
whenever there's someone crazy nearby, it just happens.
The last person i talked to told me-
"Bye bye." (Sis' friend when I told her my sis wasn't available)
I shouldn't have-
brought so many storybooks today =.=
Last night I-
didn't wait for my hair to dry and I slept.
There's this girl i know who-
told me to call her upon reaching home (ain't my mother, DUH).
There's this guy i know whom-
is a fantastic flautist despite learning for only two years.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy-
that YOU ROCK!
I'm listening to-
typing sounds & fan noises.
My bedsheet is-
has bees on them (:
I smell-
air!
On my table-
HELL lot of stuff.
Byebye everyone (:
10:31 PM