Friday, November 17, 2006
Tag Replies
Beatrice: Haha yeah I thought this layout makes my blog look like 2C3's blog ^^; Nah, Beatrice won't die lah (:
Sophie: Yup, I'm sure you did too (:
Aby: SET MEANS SET HAHAHAHA. You should take MC loh. How did you manage prancing on sore feet? @.@ Must hurt so much leh...
Debbie: Eh, are you cursing my mother or what? I'M A VERY WELL-BEHAVED GIRL OKAY! :D Ya lah, you know I appreciate your concern ^-^ What the HECK makes you think I'm happy that SHE was here? When she told me over the phone, I was damn shocked lah! -.-
Jaslin: Finefinefine I GOT IT. Obviously it's nice lah, it's done by the one and only ME. It's not rather interesting, it's VERY interesting ;D
Isabelle: Woah, what's up with the reaction to Jaslin's tag? @_@ Haha hi Isabelle! xD
Huijin: Maybe it's cuz the next day I have a Band rehearsal that starts at 9 and I doubt I can wake early in order to rush from Changi to Redhill? Sorry loh. You don't know how much I want to kick you off the bed ):
I'm gonna appeal for HMT. Just when I thought that I'm over with it. Sheeeeesh. I'm so contradicting ): And the appeal letter writing is sucky. At least I had help for the points. Hoho. xD
3C2'07 here I come.
Demo, watashitachi issho ni, honotou ni yokattaaaa; hontou ni ureshii desu! :D
11:54 PM