Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Tag Replies
Debbie: I'm not sad lah haha. I chop my hair need your permission is it?! I don't believe that I look that bad with short hair -.- I'm not idiotic okay! And I don't think I'll be that, imagine if you were with Jun2! You'll definitely go home with a ton of bruises! (x They ain't my darlings okay!!! DON'T BE LAME -.-
Huijin: You're so lame and idiotic! I just look the same as last time, DUH. xP
Sophie: Hello Sophiiieee! :D Haha thanks for the compliment, but don't know who is so pro at Literature loh! xD Nah not enjoying my holidays, loads of pracs for Musical Evening! xD
Aby: Yayayaya, you're VERY nice xD Ignore her comment, she's MAD xDDDD
Bec: I know, she told me that she laughed for 2 whole minutes, like that is a long time ^^; But I find Jun2's hair WAY more funny! You saw right? :D
Claus: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BIMBO, BIMBO? xPPP
Kaiqi: Huh what weird animals? YOU THEN XIAO LAH HAHA :D
Happy Belated B-day Jun2 :D
Yesterday night I was chatting with Jolene... Remembering all the good times we had together (: It's so nostalgic, and we were having mixed feelings--happy yet sad ^^; These 2 years have indeed passed by so quickly... To think it was just yesterday I was sitting outside 7-Eleven with Jaslin on the last day of Secondary One. And then whoosh! it's the end of Secondary 2. Time passes so fast when you're having a fantastic time (:
Every morning at the parade square, I'll be walking down with Jaslin or Jun2 or both of them and we'll just rattle and rattle. After sitting down at the parade square, some squabbles may continue with Jun2 who's sitting behind me. Sometimes I'll also talk to Lilian about veryvery lame stuff :D Then Jolene will be late as usual, and come smiling at me and Jun2 may have to move back to make space for her xD If I have a new storybook, Jolene will be a KPO and take a look at it xD When we're told to stand, Jolene helps herself up by holding on to Lilian's leg (don't ask me why) and I'll raise my hand for her to pull me up! ^^ After that there may be some prize giving thing, and when we have to clap I'll just place my palm on Jolene's thigh and she'll start clapping it (: When there are boring talks or other boring stuff going on, Jolene and I will play the "See Who Can Withstand Tickles The Longest" game by tickling each other haha. Lame, but it's so amusing :3 Then sometimes when it's time to return to class, I'll sit there and stretch out my hand and wait for someone to pull me up. Perhaps around 1/3 of the time I have to stand up myself ._.
Anyway, Mindy has a new piano and she likes her new piano so Mindy is a happy girl! xD
10:30 PM