Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Thanks to whoever gave get well tags. Feeling much better :D Going for Band tomorrow, have to wake up early T-T
From Yuji, cuz I think I'm taking a break from saving so many HYD icons which are so much love hoho xD
1. Full name: Mindy Ong Rui Min
2. Name backwards: nim iur gno ydnim (like what the heck?!)
3. Meaning of the name: ME! :D
4. Nicknames: A LOT. The newest that popped up was D-chan, without my knowing -.-
5. Screenname: ?
6. D.O.B: 170492
7.Place of birth: Singapore
8. Nationality: Singaporean
9. Current location: Computer/Study Room
10. Star sign: Aries
11. Religion: Free-thinker
12. Height: 161cm. STILL GROWING.
13. Weight: ...
14. Shoe size: I don't know
15. Hair colour: Black
16. Eye colour: ...Black
17. Who do you think you look like?: ME! :D
18. Innie or outie?: Mostly Innie I guess?
19. Lefty or righty: Righty
20. Gay, straight, bi or others: STRAIGHT.
21. Best friends: A lot~
22. Best friends you trust most: A lot~
23. Favourite pals: A lot~
24. Best friends of opposite sex: 6A male classmates?
25. Best buddies: A LOT
26. Boyfriend or girlfriend: -.-
27. Crush: Matsujun? :3
28. Parents: Mom and Dad?
29. Worst enemies: Currently, it's my illness xP
30. Favourite online guy: Matsujun? :3
31. Craziest friend: A LOT
32. Advice friend: I'm the one who always give advice ._.
33. Loudest friend: Jaslin & Jun2
34. Person you cry with: Umm... *skips*
35. Any sisters?: Ong Rui Xin Sherlyn
36. Any brothers?: No
37. Any pets?: My Dad's fishes
38. Any diseases?: Just had food poisoning?
39. Pager?: No
40. Personal phone line: My handphone?
41. Phone: Nokia
42. Lava lamp: ?
43. Pool or hot tub: Both :D
44. A car?: Dad's car
45. Your personality: ...
46. Driving: No thanks.
47. Room: Rather messy...
48. What's missing: 2C3 D:
49. School: *cough*
50. Bed: Neat :D
51. Relationship with parents: Okay
52. Believe in yourself: Sort of
53. Believe in love at first sight: No
54. Good listener: VERY (x
55. Get along well with parents: Okay
56. Save email conversations?: Too lazy to delete them
57. Pray: Sometimes
58. Believe in reincarnation: No
59. Make fun of people: Hell, yes! xD But I'm nice (:
60. Like to talk on the phone: Yeah
61. Want to get married: ...
62. Like to drive: Don't intend to
63. Motion sickness: Can die
64. Eat stem of broccoli: NO
65. Eat chicken with fork: or chopsticks
66. Dream in colour: Then in Grayscale meh? xD
67. Type with your fingers on home row: Eh?
68. Sleep with stuffed animals: No
69. Next to you: A lot of things
70. On the walls of your room: I just realised that there's nothing o_o
71. On your mousepad: The mouse and my hand?
72. Dream car: N/A
73. Dream date?: N/A
74. Dream honeymoon spot: JAPAN
75. Dream husband/wife: N/A
76. Bedtime: When I wanna sleep
77. Under your bed: Dust bunnies?
78. Single most important question: ?
79. Bad time of the day: When my comp dies
80. Your worst fear: If my comp DIY reformats @_@
81. The weather is: fine
82. Time: 1702
83. Date: 14112006
84. Best trick done on someone: I tricked many people :D
85. Theme song: Otsuka Ai - Planetarium (thanks to HYD ;D)
86. Hardest thing about growing up: Getting more stressed
87. Funniest experience: Hell lot
88. Scariest experience: Watching 'When A Stranger Calls'
89. Silliest thing I've ever said: Since it's silly, I won't say xP
90. Most desperate and funniest thing you've ever done with an opposite sex: sounds so wrong
91. Scariest thing when you're with your friends?: Jaslin likes to lie to me -.-
92. Worst feeling: Getting lost
93. Best feeling in the world: Feeling warm (:
5:04 PM